What's new

Finally joined the best MK forum on the internet

• Thread starter Deleted member 35141
  • Start date

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
I agree this is the best, and I work at home so all I do is browse and lurk all over the place. Iv seen every forum there is. The abundance of hilarious gifs and pics in every thread is great. I can't imagine the shitshow when the game is out and mu/tiers begin to get argued.

FiNCu

Casual from Poland ;)
Indeed,this is the best MK forum on internet.Good choice LarSanity.Welcome :]

MK Led

Umbasa
Hello

I also joined very recently but didn't do one of these threads as I didn't know it was a thing people did...

So also hello everyone else too I guess :rolleyes:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
From NY living in MA at the time being. At the moment im not playing any MK games just injustice until MKX comes out.
My mains in MK over the years are Johnny Cage, Sub Zero, Jax, Kenshi, and Liu Kang and im looking forward to all the new characters in MKX.
In injustice my mains are Arrow, Nightwing and Zod.
I am up to date with the comics cant wait for the next issue.
I play on PS4
Awesome :) if you want to join in the discussion of the comics feel free to here, I'm sure you'll catch up fine lol.
Hello

I also joined very recently but didn't do one of these threads as I didn't know it was a thing people did...

So also hello everyone else too I guess :rolleyes:
Hey! Welcome :D

Same questions to you: Where are you from? Which MK games do you play? Do you play Injustice? Who are your mains? Which consoles do you play on? Who are you looking forward to/hoping for in MKX? Do you read the comics?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Awesome :) if you want to join in the discussion of the comics feel free to here, I'm sure you'll catch up fine lol.

Hey! Welcome :D

Same questions to you: Where are you from? Which MK games do you play? Do you play Injustice? Who are your mains? Which consoles do you play on? Who are you looking forward to/hoping for in MKX? Do you read the comics?
You're being so nice...

What's your game? :p

MK Led

Umbasa
I'm from Australia, way out in Perth where the summers are hot and the internet is shitty. Nice place though :p

I've only really played mk9 at any sort of competitive level, but I've on and off played mk games since I was pretty young. Never really got into injustice for some reason. I'm getting mkx on ps4, I read the comic and I'm looking forward to everything, haha. Oh and I main kitana, sonya and skarlet in mk9 and will probably be maining Kitana and Cassie in mkx.

What's your game? :p
What's yours? :p

E

Eldriken

Welcome to your home away from home! We have everything here that you could ever ask for:

Bitching, fighting, arguing, friendship, gaming, etc.

Glad to have you!

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Welcome to the realm of violence, trolls, awesome people, and a plethora of information that you'll end up like this guy.

Glad to have you aboard and enjoy your stay @LarSanity

D

Deleted member 35141

Welcome to your home away from home! We have everything here that you could ever ask for:

Bitching, fighting, arguing, friendship, gaming, etc.

Glad to have you!
All in a good day

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I'm from Australia, way out in Perth where the summers are hot and the internet is shitty. Nice place though :p

I've only really played mk9 at any sort of competitive level, but I've on and off played mk games since I was pretty young. Never really got into injustice for some reason. I'm getting mkx on ps4, I read the comic and I'm looking forward to everything, haha. Oh and I main kitana, sonya and skarlet in mk9 and will probably be maining Kitana and Cassie in mkx.

Another Australian! Not too sure who's nearby Perth but @n-megabytes and @Pan1cMode might be able to help you out with that :)
And if you'd like to join in on the comic discussion, we're all over here!

D

Deleted member 9158

You're just in time! This place is also great for discussion on Injustice and Killer Instinct

Another Australian! Not too sure who's nearby Perth but @n-megabytes and @Pan1cMode might be able to help you out with that :)
And if you'd like to join in on the comic discussion, we're all over here!
Perth is on the other side of Australia but I do know a few players from there! The good news is the majority of the Australian community is getting the game on ps4 so should be able to work something out. Are you a part of the facebook Mortal Kombat Australian Community page? If you are not, it'll be good to join as it is a page exclusive to Australians to help organise games and events as well as getting to know the Australian community.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Just like I say to every noob, dont be sensitive like some ppl on here, and just laugh at other ppl's ego's and you'll be fine.