What's new

Finally joined the best MK forum on the internet

• Thread starter Deleted member 35141
  • Start date

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Welcome @LarSanity !

Where are you from? Which MK games do you play? Do you play Injustice? Who are your mains? Which consoles do you play on? Who are you looking forward to/hoping for in MKX? Do you read the comics?

PROKTOR

Noob
Welcome @LarSanity !

Where are you from? Which MK games do you play? Do you play Injustice? Who are your mains? Which consoles do you play on? Who are you looking forward to/hoping for in MKX? Do you read the comics?
I'm from Hagerstown, MD. MK 2, Deception, Shaolin Monks, UMK3, Trilogy, MK9 and soon to be MKX. I love Injustice. Mains: Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Kabal, Baraka, Ermac, Mileena.... Injustice: Joker, Harley, Deathstroke, Batman, Lobo. PS3, PS4, XBOX 360, PC. I want Kabal to return the most. Haven't read em yet. Though I read TWD, Batman and Joker comics, and Lobo

D

Deleted member 35141

Welcome @LarSanity !

From NY living in MA at the time being. At the moment im not playing any MK games just injustice until MKX comes out.
My mains in MK over the years are Johnny Cage, Sub Zero, Jax, Kenshi, and Liu Kang and im looking forward to all the new characters in MKX.
In injustice my mains are Arrow, Nightwing and Zod.
I am up to date with the comics cant wait for the next issue.
I play on PS4

D

Deleted member 35141

Oh yeah, I know who you are on IGN! I was talking to you today about the leaks and roster! LOL, that's weird! We both decided to join TYM around the same time. Kinda crazy!
Yea IGN mortal kombat boards weren't doing it for me

D

Deleted member 35141

Dood you have no idea how horrible we are here on tym.

This place is filled with trolls, scrubs, egomaniacs, downplayers, narcissistic scum, MKF30 etc.
ive been on plenty game sites ive seen them all, the problem is non are actively talking about MK except this site