What's new

FINAL ROUND XV Shoutouts/Aftermath

IKizzLE

BloodHound
West Coast.

Morty Seinfeld, Sao, Hippo and MOTHAFUCKING DetroitBalln313
All great guys. Great players. Cool people. Finally good to meet detroit in person. Thanks for all the online practice!

South.

Pig Of The Hut. One of the coolest and hypest guys I know. Too bad we couldn't play casuals. To the rest of ATL...Clint, Fly,Viper...strong players and real chill.

To Louisiana. Yall came out strong. Good stuff to my boy eklectic for repping sektor. Good stuff to slim and that strong ermac. Shoutouts to the texas guys as well, especially Cat and Showtime.
Major shoutouts to Big D for that incredible Nightwolf play.

East Coast.
Props to Death. Was rooting for you in top 8. We need to play casuals next time we meet up. Props to Scoot Magee. Keep up that scorpion.

Major props to REO, CD jr Maxter and CRAZY DOMINICAN. Some of the coolest and best fighters out there. Casuals the night before was to fun.

Major props to everyone I played or chilled with at the tourny.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Good stuff to everyone. Such a great turnout and tournament. It was nice seeing a lot of y'all since evo. Mk community is too great in person. Hope to see some of you guys at Texas showdown. Lord of the fly. We will be ready for you when you visit

Goldi

Noob
Shout outs to Queen of Sheba!! I was really having a hard time coping with some of the stream trolls recently, so seeing another woman in the FG community really inspired me to keep at it. Love your Mileena and I can't wait to get in more matches with you!

The VSM guys, it was so great to meet you. You're all incredably sweet. I'm sorry some of you weren't feeling so well. You guys still did great. And Reo, you looked good with the pink hit box! It was so cool to see the most hyped up fight in person. Loved it! And Tom, you were amazing as always, naturally.

And team OSU - again, it was an honor to be there. You're some of the nicest, most down to earth people I've ever met. Big shout outs to 16 Bit's beard! It gave me luck! And I adored seeing you with the fan! : D

PimpUgi, we gotta talk more old school gaming soon! Shout outs to Sierra! lol

Toxic, and the Gfaqs crowd - thank you so much for being supportive of me. All the mess women get sometimes, and you've always been there for me. I don't know what I would do without you guys. <3

My opponent in pool B whose name escapes me at the moment (forgive me). You're a very talented, friendly dude. It was so much fun, and matching outfits with me was awesome of you.

Altaire, thank you for going over the Noob match up with me. He did show up, lol, and your advice helped a lot. I lost the match, but I think I held my own decently enough because of you.

Pig, it was great to meet you! Your wife is so sweet and pretty. You guys make a great couple.

And I'm certain I'm forgetting people. I'm going to make my own thread eventually and totally pic whore, lol. Can't wait to see everyone at MLG and Power Up!

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
This will be a long post and since I can only tag 10 people in 1 post, I am going to post a few times.

First of all, congrats to all of the Top 8 for doing so well, all of you guys really deserved it. Congrats to REO for pulling out the win, and to Pig and Maxter for placing 2nd and 3rd. This was my first major and it was unbelievably hype. Every day from Friday to Sunday was crazy and the difference between watching a major on stream and actually being there is completely different. Meeting everyone had to be one of the best parts of the entire time, because everyone I met, people I have heard of and people I haven't, they are all very accepting of new comers.

Shoutouts:

JIMMY_VONVITTI Definitely one of the coolest guys I know, it was fun hanging out all weekend, playing casuals and just chillin.

Reptile_8417 Thanks for letting me and Jimmy chill with you, Toxic, and Vip3r in your room. Those casuals Saturday night were crazy fun.

cyusstrike Fun casuals at the tournament bro, that Sub Zero is no joke. Can't wait until the next ATL Level Up meet to do it again.

Vip3r Had fun playing your Freddy in casuals as usual. You were cracking me up before the 5v5 lol.

RTO Toxic It was really cool hanging with you and Reptile_8417 aka Joker and playing casuals. You guys are top notch Reptile players. You are one of the highest level Reptile players around.

RedDjinn It was cool to finally meet you, that Sektor is on another level, fun casuals Thursday night.

Tom Brady Been knowing you on PSN since MK vs DC, it was cool to finally meet you in person. Much respect for your win against me in pools.

L0rdoftheFLY Glad you were able to make it. I think me and you both were hyped that a Nightwolf player made it to the Top 8.

Pig Of The Hut I told Jimmy two months ago that my prediction for the winner of Final Round was you. I was in your corner the whole time. Congrats on amazing playing and 2nd place. My favorite match of the night was definitely Pig vs Big D. You did Atlanta proud!

DetroitBalln313 Another guy I have known on PSN since MK vs DC. It was cool to finally meet you in person as well. Congrats on making it to the Top 8. Get at me on PSN sometime, we will do some casuals.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
More shout outs go to...

Death It was cool to finally meet you and queenofsheba in person. Your Sonya and Mileena are both insane. It was fun doing up casuals in staticjacks room.

Walker Thanks for coming to play casuals in my room with me, Jimmy, and GianCarlo. It was cool to play so many different styles at once.

Medina4life It was cool to meet you in person as well. Thanks for streaming all that you did over the entire weekend, you are doing big things for the MK community. Our money match was fun, you had me worried when you came back from 4-1 to tie me at 4-4. I had to really adjust to that Reptile mirror to pull out the win. Anyways, you are a stand up guy.

BEENEEWEENEES Another from the ATL crew, glad you could make it out. Wish we could have gotten some casuals in, but I am sure we will at the next ATL meet up. Its like you said above, all of you ATL guys make it feel like a family.

Showtime Your Reptile really surprised me. Definitely one of the best I have ever seen. Wish we could have gotten some casuals in, but I am sure we will sometime or another. It was cool meeting you.

D-Que Beats Even though you are not in ATL anymore, you will always be one of the ATL crew. Glad you made it out to the tournament. Wish we could have gotten in some casuals, but hopefully we can do it up online sometime or something.

Maxter Another really nice guy, it was great to meet you. Congrats on 3rd place. Best Cyrax player hands down in my opinion.

CD jr You definitely know how to get hype lol. Congrats on Top 8. It was cool meeting you.

CRAZY DOMINICAN It was really cool to finally meet you too. You and your brothers are all really cool guys. You guys are the reason I am a big fan of VSM. Your Kitana is easily the best I have seen.

Glass_Sword I appreciate you letting me use your controller so many times at the tournament lol. Your Scorpion has definitely leveled up big time. Glad you could make it out to the tournament.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
I promise, this is my last post of shoutouts lol. Just didn't want to forget anyone.

Osu 16 Bit Cool to meet you, your introduction to your team in the 5v5 was great lol.

subzerosmokerai You and your brother are both really nice guys. It was cool seeing you guys at the tournament. Wish we could have gotten some casuals in, but I am sure we will sometime or another.

Blackula You are definitely one of the coolest, down to earth guys I met the entire time. *Plays Guile's stage theme* lol.

Snozero It was fun playing casuals with you. Your Sub Zero is nice. Get at me to do some casuals online sometime.

BeerGuyEd Big ups to you for doing the ATLMK Stream. Also, you definitely stepped up big time to help with the tournament. Every time I saw you, you were working hard on the stream, or the brackets, or something lol. You are another guy who put everyone else before himself, and that was really cool of you. See you at the next ATL BnB or meet up.

staticjack Very cool of you to let your hotel room turn into the ATLMK Stream room. That was a really selfless act, and we all thank you for it. Another stand up guy.

ATL_BaTmAn You had me cracking up every time we hung out lol. See you at the next ATL meet up.

@Everyone Else, if I forgot you, I apologize, I met sooo many people, its hard to remember every name.

@ATLMK If I forgot any of you guys, I apologize. Hope to see you at the next ATL meet up!

Snozero

The approach, as silent as new fallen snow.
Alright here are all my MK final Round Shout outs....
Tom Brady: great matches watching you play is an honor I didnt get any casuals in with you but I'm hoping that will change by CEO. Great Money match against Mezmerize, cant wait to meet up again.

staticjack: Like Tyler Lantern said, thanks for allowing your hotel room to be used for stream and casuals. Your an amazing player, and an even more amazing person. Most fancy Sub-Zero ever. I cant wait till we meet again looking forward to our matches.

Death: The sickest Sonya to ever pick up mk imo. It was a great and wonderful privilege to finally meet you, and even better sit down and have a meal with you. Congrats on your victories at the tournament. Looking forward to meeting up with you again.

thequeenofsheba: It was great to meet you, can't wait to hit you up for some casuals online, your Mileena is gonna be sick by next final round I can feel it

cyusstrike: Thanks for the Sub-Zero advice, and I can't wait to meet up with you again. Your Sub-Zero is amazing, good stuff.

CRAZY DOMINICAN: It was great meet you in person, your Kitana is the most God Like Kitana I have ever seen. I can't wait to see what you do next.

CD jr: Hey it was really great to meet you in person, your smoke is such a boss. I hope next time you'll honor me with some casuals

Blackula: Your Kenshi is nothing, and I do mean nothing short of God-like. The definitely a force to be reckoned with. Can't wait to face you again.

@TekkySo: One of the coolist and funniest guys ever. It was a pleasure to meet you. Guy had me rofl about Mileena. I hope we can get some online casuals soon. Take care man.

eklectic: The sickest Sektor I have ever met. This man beasted me every time. It was great to fight you and I hope next time we meet I can get a lot more matches with you. Much respect man.

Snozero

The approach, as silent as new fallen snow.
TylerLantern: Hey It was great to play against your reptile. I can't wait to get those online matches started, and I can't wait to meet you again, just hit me up on psn, or message me your psn.

D-Que Beats: Hey man your Cyrax is the shit, I hope I can fight you again the next time and actually be a challenge. Good stuff man and I can't wait to meet up with you again.

Cerebru: It was great to meet you. Your Raiden is where it is fucking at man. And your right even though He doesn't do much in the mk story line, superman is all you've got to say.

Pig Of The Hut: Great tournament. Your ran brackets so well. Congrats on placing Second in the tournament I really hope I get to meet you again someday. Your a cool dude.

@DrCrunkinstein: Hey it was great to meet you and whenever you get on psn we are gonna get those matches going.

KingRey: Still the sickest Quan-Chi I know. Man is just dirty with that trance. Thanks for letting me play casuals at your place man ad I can't wait to see you get even stronger.

MeZMeRiZe: That Kung Lao is so fucking just....wow. Good lord you are the fucking man but you already know that. I can't wait to play you again. That Kung Lao So OFFICIAL!!!!

@ Everyone else: Sorry if I missed anyone I met so many kickass people it should be a crime. Everyone at that tournament is awesome and I hope next year i get to meet up with you all again. Take care, stay safe and see you all real soon.

p.s. Shout out to REO the most amazing run back that I have ever seen good shit, congrats on winning Final Round.

CRAZY DOMINICAN: GGs bro. That Kitana is still the best. Also for those of you keeping track at home this is the 6th tournament I've been to where a Dominican put me into losers in the second match. Shit is getting ridiculous, I need to win one of these eventually.

GuyInGreen: GGs, sorry I can't remember where I met you. The name is so familiar, I just know I've played you before I just can't remember when.

SomeCubanGuy: GGs man, that Baraka is the real deal. Like I play the character and I know all his stuff, and this still came down to last game last round. I think Baraka is better than a lot of people give him credit for. I hope you make it out to some more tournaments to show everybody what's up.

Scoot Magee: GGs, I really like a lot of the stuff you're doing with Scorpion, EX takedown after a blocked regular takedown is something I was absolutely not ready for. I had felt like this was a good matchup for Liu Kang, but after this and my match against PimpUigi at Winter Brawl I just don't know anymore.

CD jr: Way to rep that Liu Kang in top 8! I like most of what you're doing with the character, but I was so mad when you did that x-ray, lol

DrDogg: Shoutouts to Dr Dogg for hyping up the top 8. It had been a long tournament and I think we were all pretty tired (or at least I was) but you put that megaphone to good use and managed to get some energy out of the crowd. Definitely made watching the top 8 a more enjoyable experience.

Man I think that's it? That's a short list but I think anybody else I included would be like "nice meeting you" or "nice seeing you again" and man why bother, y'all know I love each and every one of you. Shout outs to everyone I talked to or played casuals with, it's the people in this community that make it so great and make me keep coming out to these tournaments.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
@Shanx Starcharger28 IKizzLE: KILLA represent, IKizzLE proved he was the best Sektor on the continent if not the world

PimpUigi: for tryin to sneak his way in lol, they shoulda just let you play

Cat Showtime, Starcharger28 and all the H-town crew: all looked extremely solid in probably the toughest MK9 tourney to date

Big D L0rdoftheFLY: Representin the Natives, showin that NW is not bottom 5.

Pig Of The Hut: WOW amazing hype extremely solid play, damn that Kabal

MK Peanuts: solid play, I guess those online matches we played really upped your game. LOL

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
HOLY CRAP where do I start.

IKizzLE the only person I MM'd at Final Round. dat sektor and his wierd teleport you do! Good stuff man!

Tom Brady It was cool meeting you in person, sorry we never got to play though.

Medina4life lol @ when you found out who I was. Great matches Saturday night. Appreciate what you did with the streaming.

CD jr I wish I would have got a chance to play that jax but I suppose there is always the future. you are still welcome to buy my car, for the right place. =P It was also super chill hanging with ya'll the night before the tourney. Ikizzle was taking everyone's money haha.

Shujinkydink that is the sickest quan I have ever seen. I thought I was doing good with mine. I still have much to learn.

RTO Toxic your reptile has leveled up so much man! keep up the great work!

L0rdoftheFLY Its always cool hanging around with you man. (I better be the only freddy player who can beat you =P) Hope you make it down to Warner robins some time for some casuals!

Pig Of The Hut Thanks for running such a great tourney and doing so well to rep ATL.

PimpUigi you were one of the few to witness my graceful moment of failing to pull the cord out of the ps3 properly. Next time though, the ps3 will not be so lucky to survive.

@ DetroitBalln313 Glad I was able to share some freddy knowledge with you! Hope to play you in some casuals next time I see you.

Shout-outs to the rest of the ATL crew who was there! This past wknd was easily one of the best times i've ever had.

Cerebru

Noob
MAn FInal Round was sooooo HYPE!!!! this year mainly cuase I usually play Tekken at FR Tourneys with my ATL crew But this year is like a dream expierinece for me since MK finally had a showing at FR I got to meet sooooo many names that Ive seen on the forums and streams I swear the MK Kommunity is just like family brothers and siters under the MK Logo everybody was cool and HYPED all weeken Long It was great I had a lot of background support and I think I did my best but I enjoyed the full expierience of being part of such a strong kommunity that continues to grow everyday soooo now my shout out.

ATL Crew : We Reped it hard we played hard we grew all the same and all of hour hard work showed that ATL aint no joke and we have a strong scene down here Congrats to Pig for alll his hard work that he has done to make everything he has done for our scene and for running such a smooth tournament with the best possible expience of showcasing the talent that was there , Lord of the Fly still my brother in the MK glad he made it back from Spain safely and on time ,Clint you took many name before you went down rememinded me of that one scene from 300 you just kept going bro lol. Stacki jack and Beey guy Ed Static thanks for the hospitality and usage to provide a great casual set up and streaming location and crash spot your the best man. Ed thanks for all you do for our scene casuals location and streams, ATL Batman you did what you could man but you did great, ATL Redd good stuff,Viper,Treypound,Beeniweenies, DQ Beats its soo many of us we did great :)

Other Tourney players
@ Konqrr man finnally I get to meet you we played sooo mauch online but never met it was a great pleasure too finally and I hoped you enjoyed great ATL hospitality.

@ Red Djinn solid matches and causls and great matches in tourney I had it but got nervous towards the end but great matches your Sektor i on point good stuff.

@ Duke your trolling knows no end but solid casuals wehad I really like your baraka and CZ :)

@ VSM It was great Finally meeting yall and seeing yall in action yall are some cool peoples and so great players the CD brrothers were great to see in action and coaching like a real family Reo It was cool meeting you as well great comeback from loser to win good show.

@ Tom Brady Finally got to meet you Tom it was nice finally chattting with you in person you shared quite a bit of knowlege with me and your personalilty your a cool guy you just play the bad guy lol but your cool in my book TOm wished we got to play those casuals Sub mirrors I wanted to see what the outcome would have been but I guess it wasnt time ehh oh well your Raiden has deffinily gotten way better since WB6, and your new built sub zero deffinitly showed you still got it to be a top Sub player.

@Greatone it was nice casuls we had thanks for the tips and info.

@ Shangster great casuals we had too man thanks for the props on my sub being top tier stuff man

@ Morty and Sao freat to finally met both of yall sao you done alot to help me improve my game and i really appreciated that you and morty are very cool ppl to be around no question.

@ Detroitballin finally we were able to meet face to face your a cool person to chat with thanks for the props on my sub being top tier and a major threat too man my fellow 88 brother.

@Mesmerize great matches in casuals vggs thanks for the props on my Sub.

@ Shujinkydink It was great meeting you your Quan is really top tier Great matches in our casuals at the lvl up sessions thanks for coming down all the way from Canada man

@Osu 16 bit im still SMH about you cant remember from our tekken days e en tho you said on a stream you did lol but good showing and it was nice to finally meet you in person.

@RM Death and Queen of Sheeba it was great finally meeting you and playing some nice casuals with you Death to help me work on some of my bad match ups your a cool person and Sheeba you dont seem sooo bad like you claim to had been on the sb lol yall seemed very cool with each other and you have very nice skills too just keep at it.

@Blackula It was nice to had met you in person as well you a cool guy with a great sportsmanship and a fun and positive person

@Cerebru great casuals we had they were quite fun

@Noobe I still dont understand that weird cyrax shennigan you was doing it was crazy and caught me off guard solid stuff man

ok I think i sad enough lol i met so many people I was glad everyone came out and hope to see all again soon.
of course dude looking forward to it again

Cerebru

Noob
West Coast.

Morty Seinfeld, Sao, Hippo and MOTHAFUCKING DetroitBalln313
All great guys. Great players. Cool people. Finally good to meet detroit in person. Thanks for all the online practice!

South.

Pig Of The Hut. One of the coolest and hypest guys I know. Too bad we couldn't play casuals. To the rest of ATL...Clint, Fly,Viper...strong players and real chill.

To Louisiana. Yall came out strong. Good stuff to my boy eklectic for repping sektor. Good stuff to slim and that strong ermac. Shoutouts to the texas guys as well, especially Cat and Showtime.
Major shoutouts to Big D for that incredible Nightwolf play.

East Coast.
Props to Death. Was rooting for you in top 8. We need to play casuals next time we meet up. Props to Scoot Magee. Keep up that scorpion.

Major props to REO, CD jr Maxter and CRAZY DOMINICAN. Some of the coolest and best fighters out there. Casuals the night before was to fun.

Major props to everyone I played or chilled with at the tourny.
Lol sorry for stealing your chair bruh ha ha

I wanted to share some thoughts and feelings with everyone about my personal FR. I started writing about everyone I met taking you through my weekend blow by blow but I decided to scrap it when it was a page long and I was not even through Thursday. lol So here is a quicker and dirtier version of my weekend and shout outs to boot.

Thursday - Red Djinn came into town and we kicked off the ATLMK stream at my store. I had a ton of fun meeting lots of people that came from all over the place. I got a few games in and worked on some match ups with Walker but mostly chilled and had a few beers to relax. I would have loved to get some more matches in but with 20+ people attending and only 3 setups it was kind of hard to play for too long without hogging the setup, which is a pet peeve of mine.

Friday - I was so tired after streaming to 1 AM and getting up at 7 am (Married with a 3 year old so I am always up early). Went to work for a little while and got some stuff done. Around 11 Red Djinn calls me up and tells me he is headed to the FR hotel to get his badge before meeting up with the rest of the STB crew. I decided no more work and headed off to the hotel. Picked up the badge got some food and headed to room 505 with Static Jack. Setup the stream and got it going. Before you know it there was 6 setups and tons of people playing. I got a few games in but not nearly as many as I would have liked. I headed home around 9:30 after finally eating (Thanks again Static Jack and Walker). There were a bunch of tornadoes and wind damage close to my house and store so I had to make sure everyone was alright at home.

Saturday - No MK what so ever. I was kind of mad about it but I had to attend a Beer, Bourbon and BBQ festival that the store was serving some beer at in conjunction with one of the restaurants that was serving food. Still I had a really good time and drank a lot. Shout outs to 23 year old Pappy Van Winkle.

Sunday - Woke up about 8am (yeah for sleeping in) and headed to the hotel. Not even at the hotel when Pig of the Hut calls me about the stream. Not to worry I would be there with plenty of time to meetup with Medina and help out with the stream. I got a few casuals in with SmokeSubZeroRain early on but spent most of my time on the stream. I went 1-2 for the tournament, not as bad as I expected so I was pretty happy about it.

I spent most of my day helping out with the stream, commentating, and helping update the brackets. Now I normally do not like to commentate or even talk on the stream but since with was ATL's baby I felt I had to commentate on the stream to make sure that the stream was as entertaining as the matches were in real life. I really hate watching some tournament streams and listening to commentators talk about or answer questions from twitter or the chat while matches were going on. At any rate I ended enjoying myself and the tournament a lot more than I thought I would by commentating, which was probably the most fun I had the entire tournament.

I was so humbled by all of the comments that I received during the stream of people enjoying the commentary and the stream. All of the posts about how hype and great people thought the stream was, were really appreciated. I can not express how happy I was to be a part of FR, Medina4life's stream and the MK kommunity on Sunday.

Walker - Thanks for the match up help on Thursday night. It kept me from being bodied on stream.

Red Djinn - It was so good to hang out with you again. Nice job representing sektor during the tournament.

Pig of the Hut - Great job with your playing, tournament organizing, and everything else this weekend. You were on point with everything.

L0rd of the Fly - I have no idea how you were able to be ready for Sunday just flying back from Spain the day before. Great matches though, some of the closest in the tournament.

Shujinkydink - It was great to meet you. Played great at the tournament. I thought you had a chance to win it after watching your take on all comer MM on Friday.

gr8one - Thanks for the help with my kitana on Thursday night. You played great in the tournament. Next time I think you could take Death.

Death - Great to see you again. You continue to improve which is really scary. Great job on Sunday.

StaticJack - Thank you so much for letting everyone use your room and play casuals and stream. Too bad everyone, myself included, was so tired Sunday night or else it would have been on. Drinking that is!

Medina4life - Thank you so much for streaming everything on your channel on Saturday and Sunday. I learned so much about how to make the ATLMK stream better in the future. You were really fun to hang with on the mic and did a fantastic job with everything.

BeeNeeWeeNees, ATL_Batman, cyusstrike, Trepound, gdf, Vip3r, Smokesubzerorain, and the rest of the ATL Crew. As always it was good to see and play some MK with you. We will be meeting again soon.

To everyone else that I may have left out, please no hard feelings. It was awesome to meet and or see you again this weekend. I know I am leaving out a lot of people, thoughts and comments, but my ADHD is in over drive and I must end this post NOW!

Ed

Flagg

Noob
BeerGuyEd, you need a shout out too. Loved you on the mic, you kept the commentating about the game, it was classy and interesting and not like the trash you hear on other fg's in recent times. You had good chemistry with Median, Pig and Dink.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Man, this thread is simply ..... amazing !!

Lots of respectful compliments, and people showing great maturity about FR meetings that occurred

This is the pure example of great behaviour this community is able to have , when it wants it

Thumbs up !! ;)

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Big Shoutouts to these peeps!

Pig Of The Hut L0rdoftheFLY 8 years in the making. From MKD to MKA to MKDC for like a week, to MK9. Long long overdue, and went by way too fast. im still mad at myself for not getting a picture with you guys before the tournament, but its not like I'll never see you guys again. Maybe next time you make the long treck to Canada :p

BeerGuyEd twas a pleasure commentating with you, and hanging out with you. I really appreciate all the props, I really do. Stand up guy, and im jealous of your career <3

gr8one06 Already felt like I knew you as soon as I met you. Gotta say, that Bourbon kicked my ass lol. Its a good thing I just had to play Soul calibur the next day and not MK! WOO! Hilarious convos about JOP that one night

ViciousShogun the honorary weekend STB warrior! Hilarious dude, Smart player, great cage. I couldnt help but feel sorry for KingRey when he had to play him since me and Shogun literally ran that match all weekend. Well played sir, good showing in AE 2012 as well!

Maxter Didnt get to chat with you as much as I wanted, I was looking forward to talking Stryker with you. perhaps next time! Great showing!

Osu 16 Bit always good seeing you, hope I get to see you again soon, looks like prolly evo. Funny we were on the same flight back

DrDogg Funny how I used to troll the crap outta you before Devastation and now you all of a sudden you are a good friend! Really appreciate you stickin up for me, and keepin me informed about AZ happenings. Tell jedirobb to get his butt out to Toryuken or NWM!!

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
DetroitBalln313 Always good to see you. Really wished our Airport MM would have happened haha, that woulda been a story for the ages. We'll see you soon Im sure

B W1zZ MortySeinfeld Sao87 good to see you guys reppin AZ hard! Good Showings guys

@Clintthebeast dat sonya! Man, between that and the smell of alcohol comin from ya I didnt stand a chance! I have never been blown up by sonya that bad. Good stuff! Your a stand up dude.

CD jr ...smh. I have choice words for you that will be revealed at a later date.

I met so many ppl I cant even remember, im super sorry if I missed you! LOVE FROM THE CANADIAN!

BeerGuyEd, you need a shout out too. Loved you on the mic, you kept the commentating about the game, it was classy and interesting and not like the trash you hear on other fg's in recent times. You had good chemistry with Median, Pig and Dink.
Thanks a lot man. I appreciate it a lot.

Medina4life

Media Master
Thanks a lot man. I appreciate it a lot.
Ed... you are the freaking man. Seriously, you are the best MK commentator there is and just a huge asset to the success of this weekend.

Anyways, I don't want to make a front page article about this but here are my plans on what to do with all the footage I have and also all my shout outs. There were just so many that I had to make a vid, also I will be writing more as I remember.

*** I almost forgot thank you to NRS. Hector Sanchez tested me during the stream and just said i was doing a good job. That, and seeing Paulo in the stream chat saying i was doing a great job made me feel like I was doing something right. I appreciate everything that have done to help our community out.

Thank you Doc as well. He is the owner of GGA (Galloping Ghost Arcade) and him just sponsoring us really makes traveling much easier.

Check out Tyler Lanterns channel Youtube.com/TylerLantern

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Huge Shout out to REO for being absolutely a beast. Congrats on another impressive showing from you to capture your 2nd major win. Earlier that day REO and i were joking that we havent played together offline since evo MM and later that night we needed to play. Little did we know it'd be in the fashion it was.

DetroitBalln313 I have to put him next, why? Because he was the only one to beat reo in the tourney. Detroit was a monster as usual with his shang using outstanding footsies, pokes, pressures and SS enders. He's top 3 undisputed in my book and a favorite for EVO.

CD jr I was actually really hoping we'd play (I planned for you hard lol) and it's always nice to get to spend time with you and your brothers again. Great guys and it was amazing you guys lived up to the hype and delivered results at FR, wouldnt expect anything else. Next time we gotta run some games

CRAZY DOMINICAN I have so much respect for you and your abilities. I remember back on umk3 on xbl i'd get blown up so hard, then at NEC during KI tourney then in top 8 at NEC. For god sakes let me enjoy this one win against you, it's honestly the first time ive ever beat you in any game ive played you in. lol. I look forward to many more matches in tourneys w you.
and I know you'll bring it every time

Maxter You're one of my favorite players. Your footies are scary and you play a very intimidating game. I have to say my match against you was my favorite of all time. The hype, the give and take we did, the whole thing. I look forward to the run back. Only thing i regret is we never got to drink togethet. So little time. Hope you guys made it safe back

Sao87 Man I feel bad about the babies but I kinda had a chip on my shoulder with the whole AZ hippo thing. On a personal level i love you guys man and of course i respect every one of you and your game but you have to know me, the same thing with the tom thing going into NEC. When i feel like someone is gunning for me, or tells me im going to lose to someone or i feel a group of players is backing up and training someone purposely to beat me then if i get a chance to play either one Im going to go full in and make it count. I wanted MortySeinfeld / detroit in top 8 and it was close to getting one. Regardless I hate we all didnt have more time to spend and i have nothing but love for you AZ guys

Tom Brady we talked on the phone, we are cool....I think you absolutely have your head in the right place. I'll never doubt you, im a huge believer in you. Also you beat my ass 5-3 in a MM. im now 0-2 in a MMs w you, god i hate typing that lol

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Death Although you are ranked high now on NFG, still highly under rated. You were 2 games from Grand finals and almost beat REO, you did so much better against him i feel than i did. I loved how you played that MU and i know we can learn a lot from each other, had a great time hanging with you and thequeenofsheba - she's going to upset some people at upcoming tourneys.

L0rdoftheFLY - My best friend, I was so upset when you told me you lost and watching that hype match w you and @gr8one was so hard. I know you had tons going on this week/weekend and you will be back to deliever the goods to all your doubters.

BeerGuyEd - You mean a lot to this community and you have helped give atlanta tons of attention it deserves. Without you and Medina4life we wouldnt have had any coverage whatsoever this week. Thank you for everything you've done

Osu 16 Bit + Slips - You're hilarious, you guys are so funny and it was so exciting to have you guys in Atlanta. Im glad i got some casuals w both of you later especially slips who ive never played until that night. He reminded me not to be such a dumbass jumping at scorpion full screen away, maybe cause it was 5am? idk. Thank you guys for all you do on the pod cast - you guys truly energize the scene

OJuggernautO - thank you for your support all weekend and it was awesome to FINALLY get to hang out man, call me anytime for games or whatever.

Shujinkydink - the new rivalry to watch is you vs CD jr man that got crazy at the end. We've talked online for 8-9 years and finally got to meet. You did really well and when you were playing clint the beast i honestly couldnt watch. I was watching two players i wanted so badly to win for similar reasons . this was first time we hung out but wont be last. Our MM was truly epic

PimpUigi why u troll? :)