What's new

FINAL ROUND XV Shoutouts/Aftermath

DanCock

Cock Master!!
LOL ya if I saw somebody wearing a dancock shirt I would've assumed it was you. I saw detroitballin and his shirt. I showed up after marvel was done and watched the top 8 and the last few matches of the last pool. Sat next to Konqrr for a bit and chatted. Me and my girlfriend were next to sheeba for most of the time.
yea I was all the way in the back row standing on a chair during the final 8

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Maxter

Noob
daaaammnnnyyuuuummm, how could i forget this special shoutout

Blackula my brother thanks a million for paying for our badges and game fee, thanks to you we could make it in the tournament, the vsm team is deeply grateful.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
First of all, I'd like to give a HUGE shout out to the man who made this all happen. Mr. Larry "@ShinBlanka" Dixon. Without this guy, there would be no Final Round. He is to be commended for making this event what it has become today: a spectacular event that draws only the best competition from around the US and even the World.

REO - congrats on coming from behind and winning two sets in Grand Finals to win Final Round. It was a hard fought victory and you deserve it. ***plays Guile's theme music***

Pig Of The Hut - So close dude, so close. You did an amazing job at this tourney.

Maxter - Congrats on making the top 3 in this tourney dude. This tourney wouldn't have been the same if you guys weren't there. I was glad to help out. You're one of my favorite players to watch in action, despite Cyrax and his resets. HE NEEDS IT!!! HA HA HA!!!

CD jr - y u no shout "MY SOUL IS MINE" after you beat Alex? That would have been awesome. Congrats on getting ANOTHER top 8 placing. Looking forward to seeing some more dominance from you in the future though at some point I want my salty runback from NEC. :)

DetroitBalln313 - Glad that you and the other Arizona guys could make it out to Final Round. It was great to hang out with you guys again, eventhough we didn't get to play again. Hopefully at our next meeting, we'll be able to do that.

Big D - You sir are definitely the success story in this tourney and is probably the most talked about person in the top 8. You put on one hell of a performance. When you won our pool by defeating CD Jr, my jaw just dropped. Congrats on making the top 8 and showing that Florida is a force to be recokened with.

CRAZY DOMINICAN - Best Kitana that I've seen play or ever faced.

Death - You're becoming more and more consistent. That's three majors in a row that you've placed top 8. You keep it up. You're going to be placing top 3 in majors very soon. I'm calling it now.

gr8one06 - another great success story in this tourney. You just ran train on almost everyone that you faced and was one win away from getting top 8. You beat so many good players it was just amazing to watch. It was great to meet you in person and hope that you are able to continue to tourney it up. I think we can expect big things from you in the future.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Slips - Scorpion of the World. Nuff said. It was great to meet you in person and even get some casual games in. I saw you do things with Scorpion that I've not seen anyone else do.

Scoot Magee - We didn't get to have Blackula vs Scoot part 3, but we soon will bro. And I'm going to make a prediction. At the end of our next meeting, the score will be Blackula 3 - Scoot 0 j/k. Who knows how it will go? Only time will tell. And remember, KENSHI SEES EVERYTHING.......trolololol

Noobe - I had an awesome time playing casuals with you in the suite. We kept going back and forth. One of the best Cyrax's that I've played.

MortySeinfeld DrDogg Sao87 - it was great seeing you guys at the tourney. Morty, we didn't get to have our runback but I'm hoping that we will soon. I must avenge myself. Dr.Dogg great commentary. Sao87, I'm susrprised I could tell you apart from Morty. Great meeting you bro.

Cat - Awesome Kabal. I hate Kabal.

PimpUigi - BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM

Shujinkydink - Awesome Quan. I wasn't able to induct you into the "YOU GOT JADED" club :( However, we did have other good matches after that. Great to meet you and play against you.

Osu 16 Bit - Very manly beard!

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
TylerLantern - It was really great to meet you in person dude. You're a really cool person and hope that we get to play in the future. Hope to see you at Flawless Victory in April. It's going to be a blast!!!

eklectic Ermaculate_Slim - LOUISIANA IN DA HOUSE!!! Nice to see my brethern make it to ATL for Final Round. It was great to meet you guys in person. eklectic, you've got an awesome Sektor. Took me a few matches to get into the groove but once I did, we were going back and forth. I hope to play against you more in the future. Ermaculate_Slim, your Ermac is definitely the best Ermac that I've played. Being a former Ermac player myself, it was definitely an honor. But, I had to welcome you into the "YOU GOT JADED" club. It'll be OK bro. :)

D-Que Beats - SNORLAX!!! Nice meeting you and gaming with you. Next time you room with me though, I'm going to smash you over the head with a pillow when you start snoring. You have been warned! :)

Reptile_8417 - You sir have got an awesome reptile. You also refused to join the "YOU GOT JADED" club. But don't worry, you're coming to Virginia soon. I'll have a lot more time to induct you into that club. I can't wait. We're going to get some great practice in and we're gonna kick ass at tournaments.

Medina4life - Awesome job you did covering the tournament and providing a stream. Top notch job sir!

IKizzLE - I didn't get to play against your Sektor, but watching you play was very entertaining. That Sektor of yours is beast!

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
TylerLantern - It was really great to meet you in person dude. You're a really cool person and hope that we get to play in the future. Hope to see you at Flawless Victory in April. It's going to be a blast!!!

eklectic Ermaculate_Slim - LOUISIANA IN DA HOUSE!!! Nice to see my brethern make it to ATL for Final Round. It was great to meet you guys in person. eklectic, you've got an awesome Sektor. Took me a few matches to get into the groove but once I did, we were going back and forth. I hope to play against you more in the future. Ermaculate_Slim, your Ermac is definitely the best Ermac that I've played. Being a former Ermac player myself, it was definitely an honor. But, I had to welcome you into the "YOU GOT JADED" club. It'll be OK bro. :)

D-Que Beats - SNORLAX!!! Nice meeting you and gaming with you. Next time you room with me though, I'm going to smash you over the head with a pillow when you start snoring. You have been warned! :)

Reptile_8417 - You sir have got an awesome reptile. You also refused to join the "YOU GOT JADED" club. But don't worry, you're coming to Virginia soon. I'll have a lot more time to induct you into that club. I can't wait. We're going to get some great practice in and we're gonna kick ass at tournaments.

Medina4life - Awesome job you did covering the tournament and providing a stream. Top notch job sir!

IKizzLE - I didn't get to play against your Sektor, but watching you play was very entertaining. That Sektor of yours is beast!
I'm stoked to head that way and play you man, I learned a thing or two on how to play Kenshi watching both you and Pig. Your Kenshi is monstorous lol. I hope to see you soon, can't wait to play you more :)
Edit: If I recall correctly I inducted you into the club however haha.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
I'm stoked to head that way and play you man, I learned a thing or two on how to play Kenshi watching both you and Pig. Your Kenshi is monstorous lol. I hope to see you soon, can't wait to play you more :)
I just realized...we had a MM that we did not do. Sorry about that...maybe at CEO?

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Actually, Easy Fresh did that a few weeks ago. :p

So I'm watching some of the replays and I have to ask, what was the ratio of Kitana and Reptile players compared to the rest of the cast at Final Round?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I just realized...we had a MM that we did not do. Sorry about that...maybe at CEO?
Yeah I only got to do my mm with cat and got destroyed haha I played him decently in casuals but it was stupid hard lol I hate kabal, I will catch you for it the next time i see you for sure.
Blackula I see...I will have to add you to another club then haha.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
So I'm watching some of the replays and I have to ask, what was the ratio of Kitana and Reptile players compared to the rest of the cast at Final Round?
Ill try to go back and give some official stats but off the top of my head id say the following

In order of appearance:
Kits <--by far most
Raidens <---An ass ton
Reptiles <--- Still popular
Cyraxs <--- More than i expected
Sektor <----most ive seen at one tourney ever by far
Smoke

other mentions
I saw only 1 freddy and 1 skarlet 1 Sheeva ( :) )

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
Ill try to go back and give some official stats but off the top of my head id say the following

In order of appearance:
Kits <--by far most
Raidens <---An ass ton
Reptiles <--- Still popular
Cyraxs <--- More than i expected
Sektor <----most ive seen at one tourney ever by far
Smoke

other mentions
Glad to see the Sektors come out. They were all pretty decent from what I saw.

Shoutouts to everyone that attended. What a glorious sight to break 100.

Shoutouts to Galloping Ghost Arcade and it's owners for getting the team down to the tourney of the year.

And one last shoutout to Medina. This dude always puts the viewers first.

but GODDAMN that sheeva is a beast.

thequeenofsheba

The Queen Of Sheba
I know this is really late and Final Round yesterday's news but I gotta make my shoutouts.
@Death : my boo. I'm so proud of you, if only I could be as good as you. You did such a good job at the tournament and I was so proud of you. I'm your biggest fan <3
@gr8one06- Wow. All I can say is that You, my friend, are the master commentator. When I looked back and watched you commentate my matches from Thursday night, Cole and I could not stop laughing. You are a funny guy, and I felt honored to meet such a cool person. Great job on the Kitana also, you are gonna be one the top dogs soon. I know it! Cole and I were talking, and we think you should be the face of the MK community. Lawyer-tier. Yes I said it.
@Cerebru- even though you think my psn is thequeenofsheeva, you're still my friend. For real though you're a great roomie. Why on earth would I name myself after sheeva?! LMAO But for real, you're hilarious, and I hope we see each other at future tournies.
@cyusstrike- It was so good to actually meet you and your lady in person! You guys are a great couple and next time we are at a tourny we will have to make plans to all go out to lunch or something together. You guys definitely have to keep in touch.
@Blackula- Always a fun time when you're around. Thanks again for letting Cole and I be your roomies. You're awesome!
@Pimpuigi- You're just so nice and I love to see you around! Nom nom nom. lol
@Golfishkeeper- You're really cool and I'm so glad we met. We will definitely have to play more on playstation. Hope to see you again soon. Gotta stick together, us girls :)
@StaticJack- My friend!!! It was a pleasure meeting you! You are such a cool person and I was always happy to see you around. Thanks again for letting everybody use your room, you are just too cool!
@ViciousShogun- You are such a cool person!! It was really nice to meet you!!
@Shujinkydink - I really enjoyed hanging out with you guys that Thursday night at the hotel. You were a pleasure to talk to and definitely cool person.
@Pig Of The Hut - Great job with organizing the tourny and also great job on 2nd. You did great, and everybody was so hype!
@Snozero- It was fun getting to know you and going out to eat! You're a cool guy!
@ATL_Batman- You are hilarious, you definitely kept me entertained the whole time. Oh yeah, and thanks for letting me use your wireless hotspot for my homework. You're a lifesaver :)
@Medina4life- Thanks for streaming the tourny. You did a great job!
@Pherleece- even though you weren't there. Thanks for noticing me yawn on the stream. LOL I'm just messing but you have no idea how tired I was.
If I forgot anybody, I'm sorry. Everybody did a great job and everybody was so nice! I had an amazing time that I will never forget :)