What's new

Final Round Top 8 Predictions

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
SILENCE!!!!!!!! TDA KITANA!!!!! BOW TO THY THRONE AND GIVE UP YOUR SPOT IN THE FINAL ROUND BRACKET OR PREPARE TO GET DEVOURED AND DISFIGURED MORTAL

SILENCE !!!!! THE EMPEROR IS SPEAKING !!!
This is what happens when the education system isn't prioritized in our country. Vote to reform our schools so your children don't end up this way :D

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
1. wafflez
2. someone on the receiving end of many resets
3. salty they lost to d4 spam
4. pimpimjim
5. didn't expect the sektor of america to body them
5. blocked low
7. couldnt handle azn swag setups
7. choked worse than tommy

this top 8 is based on tommy losing to blackula in pools and making it out in losers
(pimpimjim only didn't get top 8 because of wafflez)

This is what happens when the education system isn't prioritized in our country. Vote to reform our schools so your children don't end up this way :D
ima keep it real wit you.. never involve your video game life with your personal life . i do this for fun .its my character .so ppl like you have no life and always remain a keyboard warrior . .. the ppl that actually know me knows this is how i talk wen i talk in character .. never insult my intelligence .. keep online online .

SILENCE !!!!! THE EMPEROR IS SPEAKING !!!

Grumptronix

Fuck off, I'm not grumpy
1. wafflez
2. someone on the receiving end of many resets
3. salty they lost to d4 spam
4. pimpimjim
5. didn't expect the sektor of america to body them
5. blocked low
7. couldnt handle azn swag setups
7. choked worse than tommy

this top 8 is based on tommy losing to blackula in pools and making it out in losers
Well, you hit the nail on the head with this post after all. :)

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
ima keep it real wit you.. never involve your video game life with your personal life . i do this for fun .its my character .so ppl like you have no life and always remain a keyboard warrior . .. the ppl that actually know me knows this is how i talk wen i talk in character .. never insult my intelligence .. keep online online .
Don't worry; it was only a joke. My Nightwing will be coming for the Emperor's though -- beware :D