What's new

Final Round 2014 Injustice Pools Released *UPDATED 3/11*

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I'm still not clear as to what moving me into 4 would do. If I'm moved out of pool 3, Smarr is gonna come out in winners, but if I stay in pool 3 the competition would be better no?
There is an overflow of killers in other pools. They still need to be spread out.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
D Bomb = Deg222? No he needs to the H Bomb or to a lesser extent the Z Bomb.
Also no Saltface? I'm overcome with grief

hello everyone, While I'm not incharge of making the pools I can briefly speak on the process to try to make scence of things. 1st of all the general fill of the pool were made by the nrs community member. With that said when we put the names into the system players that are playing in multiple games started to cause conflict in the pools. So basically how it works is we enter all players in the pools as was made by the community rep. (who will remain nameless) Once the pools are made we enter every name as placed in the original pools into our system and we hit the button to see if there's any conflicts in pools from other games. Unfortunately the pools had to change to make sure people aren't dq'ed because they are suppose to be playing in 2 pools at the same time.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
hello everyone, While I'm not incharge of making the pools I can briefly speak on the process to try to make scence of things. 1st of all the general fill of the pool were made by the nrs community member. With that said when we put the names into the system players that are playing in multiple games started to cause conflict in the pools. So basically how it works is we enter all players in the pools as was made by the community rep. (who will remain nameless) Once the pools are made we enter every name as placed in the original pools into our system and we hit the button to see if there's any conflicts in pools from other games. Unfortunately the pools had to change to make sure people aren't dq'ed because they are suppose to be playing in 2 pools at the same time.
It's okay Shin, I made it public that I was the rep. It makes sense now why some of the pools are whacky.

Hello everyone, While I'm not in charge of making the pools I do give the ok to release them after I look over them. I can briefly speak on the process to try to help people understand the pools. 1st of all the general filling/making of the pools were made by community reps/members and would be given to us in the best er they saw fit the pools should be seeded on skill and region. With that said when we put the names into the system and this looks for players that are playin...g in multiple games that could cause conflicts in the pools. So basically how it works is we enter all players in the pools as was made by the community rep. (who will remain nameless)

Once the pools are made we enter every name as placed in the original pools into our system and we hit the button to see if there's any conflicts in pools from other games. Unfortunately some players in the pools had to change to make sure people aren't dq'ed because they are suppose to be playing in 2 pools at the same time. I understand that everyone wants the perfect bracket, but if someone get dq'ed because they was scheduled in 2-3 pools in different games at the same time they don't point the finger at the community person that made the original pools. They point the finger at ME the organizer for not making sure they wasn't in conflicting pools. So for those that are upset about the pools we tried our best to keep the pools as balanced as possible while still not having any pool conflicts with people that pre registered.

If you've ever been to FINAL ROUND you should know we have several ballrooms spread across the hotel convention area and running back and forth is a chore to do and being in multiple pools in different games will almost auto dq yourself and we don't want that for anyone. If any person that helped with making the brackets/pools has a problem with our procedure talk to me. There's no such thing as a perfect pool/bracket, but we can at least keep the people that had the respect enough for the event to register online from having a chance to get dq'ed because they are playing in multiple games. That's the least I can do for those that pre reg'ed. With that said we are willing to try and correct very bad mistakes in the pools with those that originally helped make the pools so they will better understand our process for future events.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Pools are fine. Everyone just man up and play who you gotta play. Probe yourself and make it out. Never seen a scene complain about pools so much. Just play your Shit and move on. I've been matched up with kh guys first and second round at mlg. We played and moved on.

Just do what you gotta do to win. Either way your going to have to play killers sometime. Whether it's early or later in the bracket

Pools are fine. Everyone just man up and play who you gotta play. Probe yourself and make it out. Never seen a scene complain about pools so much. Just play your Shit and move on. I've been matched up with kh guys first and second round at mlg. We played and moved on.

Just do what you gotta do to win. Either way your going to have to play killers sometime. Whether it's early or later in the bracket
You mean like signing up under fake names at mlg anaheim???? Plz tell me how that worked out?:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

QFT

Lilith

Baebality
Didn't sign up as a fake name. I didn't know mlg used their website username as my name in tourney.

And oh no they moved Reno to my pool. This is a mochary and won't have for it. The to is ridiculous and I'm not coming anymore.
:3 worry bout rahsaan aka huggy/snugglybear dat zod, i think your pool is decently stacked.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
They're better but there's still pools with multiple top 8 placers then some with none or guys who haven't placed in months. The NEC champion vs SCR top 8 placer before top 32. Two WB placers in one pool. Meanwhile pools like 12, 3 and 4 have no top placers. Just makes no sense.