What's new

Final Round 2014 Injustice Pools Released *UPDATED 3/11*

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I can understand not having the same regions in the same pools...... but you can't have your cake and eat it too.

You're trying to balance two variables with small pools, with the restriction of also not allowing the same regions int he same pool.

whatever... i dont' really care...... because if two "top 8 placers" play in the first fucking round...... i'd expect whoever loses to ruin dreams in the losers bracket and still find a way out.

"balance" is subjective anyway...... especially in a FG tourney.

I get what pig is saying, because honestly, the whole "everyone who didnt pre register die and fuck you for not preregistering" is the only thing that made me preregister. and now it turned out to be bullshit. I'm def not pre registering next event, I don't like the whole idea of pools being out before the tournament, I now I can avoid it by not pre registering.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
This is probably the most exposure that coolwhip has gotten on a TYM thread. :DOGE

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
To be fair

I just looked over the pools

and since there are so many ....... everyone that has made a top 8 (that i can remember) could/should have their own pool, without conflicts.
hmmmmmmm

interesting.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
@Perfect Legend you want to know the "biggest difference" between our community and the Capcom.

They prepare for there pools, this community bitches moans and complains till shit is changed, then they still arent happy, then t hey bitch some more until they are satisfied they have a better chance of getting out.

if we had Marvel and AE turn out numbers, I would agree with seeding "top 8" placers, but since we don't who gives a shit that you top 8'd at a tourny 4 months ago.

Get in there and prove your still a fuckin top player, don't be a pussy and try to get a free ride, or show that you're a scarred pussy.

These pools threads have become fuckin pathetic.

@Perfect Legend you want to know the "biggest difference" between our community and the Capcom.

They prepare for there pools, this community bitches moans and complains till shit is changed, then they still arent happy, then t hey bitch some more until they are satisfied they have a better chance of getting out.

if we had Marvel and AE turn out numbers, I would agree with seeding "top 8" placers, but since we don't who gives a shit that you top 8'd at a tourny 4 months ago.

Get in there and prove your still a fuckin top player, don't be a pussy and try to get a free ride, or show that you're a scarred pussy.

These pools threads have become fuckin pathetic.
Why are you @ing me like I said something about pools

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
It becomes a real challenge to seed players and seperate by region and then by clan.

Honestly, just do away with seeding and make sure everyone is seperated by region. If you have the top two placers from a previous tournament playing in pools, who the fuck cares...the person that loses is just going to tear shit up in losers.

Does anyone know what happens after you get out of pools? Do we know what other pools will be joined together afterwards or is it random?

Also can we get 1 more hotfix on Sinestro before FR? That would be great.