Status
Not open for further replies.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Final round just made a Facebook post mentioning that pools have been updated

Everyone should post there stating our dissatisfaction with this bullshit

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I'm pretty happy I didnt go now that this is going on. Totally unacceptable to have only 2 hours of pools being streamed. What a shame...

Pools can be just as, if not more than, hype than the top 8.
Wait wait wait...all that shit you said to me about FR and your not even going? Typical

it maybe for the best that way we don't see too much of alian feeding from weaker characters because if tanya was getting booo boooo in tournament to alian people will fire cheeseburgers to the stage hahaha

TheGoldenJew

PSN: The_Golden_Jew1
Also, while not related to the stream, can we talk about how they're starting at 2pm and planning on going through 16 pools with over 170 people in 4 hours? When's the last time that's worked? They better be like evo-level in amount of setups and organization
No worries.....cause KitanaPrime

WATCHD0G

Noob
I'm pretty happy I didnt go now that this is going on. Totally unacceptable to have only 2 hours of pools being streamed. What a shame...

Pools can be just as, if not more than, hype than the top 8.
The most amazing things happen in pools and we will miss a great chuck of it
but hey who knows maybe pig will save us......again :coffee:

Brack1sh

Chimpanzee that!
Father Pig to the rescue!

For real though, shout outs to Pig always coming to the communities rescue. It's a shame it always has to happen this way though. Hopefully this can change

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
Working on it, people. Hold tight.

Trying to get as much right as possible.
I'm not even official staff, just saw some issues so I'm inserting myself.

This is what I do.

@Pig Of The Hut hoping, its not a problem for you to stream the earlier pools when all is settled. My focus is on making sure everything there is running properly first. You can fight for streaming purposes, please. I've got everything else.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
Fuck it.
Gonna try and help seed properly in pools as well, at least get the top 16 guys spread out right.

Pools 1-4 path to top 8 is ridiculous
5-8, 9-12 not balanced enough
13-16 a little better but yeah

Gonna aim to get the 'top' 16 guys spread randomly across the 16 top spots because that is super necessary here. 14-16 spots will be debatable as always but thats the least of concern with pools

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
The issue isn't just the 172 pre-reg, or the fact that MKX is a consistent Top2/Top3 game in the FGC now. It's also that this is the first major for Mortal Kombat XL, a game which is not only adding 4 brand new characters, but also a rebalance to the entire cast that everyone is waiting to see.

This is our equivalent of AE or Ultra -- it's a big deal, and this is the first stage for it. A lot of people made their way out to be there.

Tekken's a given in ATL, but Xrd, DOA and Marvel are also logging a lot more stream time in pools. So it's not a Tekken-related issue.

I'm not one for wanting a community to sound 'entitled'; but at the same time, this isn't a situation like late in MK9's life with 56 entrants begging for stream time. This is a tournament with what will likely be close to 200 entrants day of, with a major new patch, an entirely new version of the game.

If you complain about it, it becomes "oh those crazy MK guys, they're always complaining", but the obvious slight is obvious. And any game community pulling the same number of entrants would raise similar issues.
Correction we are talking about 7 new dlc. Cyrax, cyber smoke, cyber sub & sektor count(triborg /quadborg . This is fucking nuts. Makes no sense imo we have a big dlc patch yet no stream time outside of teams and shit. Imo this is wrong. Did doa or gultiy gear get more registered people? I do hope @Pig Of The Hut can stream!!!!

Also those blowing up kombatnetwork imo (not sure) they are hired to do what the TO wants. Its not their fault we're fucked with stream time. Imo though mkxl should be handled like a new game. I understand were fucked vs sfv but the other games smfh. Again how many people pre registered for doa? Smfh. Crimison thanks for saying what u sed. Smfh this is retarded imo.

Edit: @Kitana Prime i hope ure input changes stream time. Both u and @Pig Of The Hut deserve props :) thanks for looking out both of u. I hope for the best

Edit2 i was so hyped to watch final round. Now i am sorry but i may watch the archive smh

Last edited:

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Ok. So there needs to be facts they need to be given out. Like are the TOs actually telling Kombat Network the only stream 2 hours of MKXL? And if they're not actually allow to stream more, why?

Can ANYONE answer these question?

Status
Not open for further replies.