Status
Not open for further replies.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
*came to make smart ass comment about kombat network*

*sees MKX is getting shafted anyway*

Well now... My job is already done.

Really though I think it's bullshit.

MK pulls better numbers than every game that's getting more stream time.

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
2 Hours of total pool time? And considering it's kombat network streaming it we may be lucky to get 1 or 2 matches worth of stream with fps drops at best...

WarlordRenegade

Founder of Team Renegade
The issue isn't just the 172 pre-reg, or the fact that MKX is a consistent Top2/Top3 game in the FGC now. It's also that this is the first major for Mortal Kombat XL, a game which is not only adding 4 brand new characters, but also a rebalance to the entire cast that everyone is waiting to see.

This is our equivalent of AE or Ultra -- it's a big deal, and this is the first stage for it. A lot of people made their way out to be there.

Tekken's a given in ATL, but Xrd, DOA and Marvel are also logging a lot more stream time in pools. So it's not a Tekken-related issue.

I'm not one for wanting a community to sound 'entitled'; but at the same time, this isn't a situation like lake in MK9's life with 56 entrants begging for stream time. This is a tournament with what will likely be close to 200 entrants day of, with a major new patch, an entirely new version of the game.

If you complain about it, it becomes "oh those crazy MK guys, they're always complaining", but the obvious slight is obvious. And any game community pulling the same number of entrants would raise similar issues.
I don't agree with a lot of what you say in the last but this post is %100%

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
They have the word Kombat in their name?

I wonder if it's them to choosing to stream other games over MKX it if it's FR TRs telling them to stream other games which I don't think they can do lol

We need a new stream team

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
wait.. I'm confused.. are MKX pools not being broadcast ?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Kombat Network is fine... isn't there one of those stream schedule spread sheet things likethey usually have with all the other games and stuff as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.