What's new

[Feb 21, 2014] Blu Planet Kombat #3: Friday Night Weekly (Massapequa, NY)

Noob
So who's going to learn Cyrax and enter as "The Ghost of Winter Barz"? Just remember, you need to be EXTREMELY salty to take on this task, LOL.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
So who's going to learn Cyrax and enter as "The Ghost of Winter Barz"? Just remember, you need to be EXTREMELY salty to take on this task, LOL.
and they need a KEYBOARD too, duh... (at the bare minimum have one sitting on their lap even if it isnt plugged in OR an even more bare minimum have one tapped to the back of their shirt/hoodie)

REO

Undead
I've been playing a lot of Cyrax in MKT lately. It's hard to resist that plus on block net. Man, it's good.

But I could never replace @w1nter warz Cyrax. He was legendary with him.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Hope everyone enjoyed their Valentines Day but its time to get back to business! #3 in the Weekly Series @ Blu Planet is this Friday, can anyone beat REO?

Tournament Schedule:
6:30-9 pm Casuals (Injustice, Mk9, MKT) sorry no KI3 this week.
9pm-12am Injustice Round Robin

There will be a $5 venue fee and we'll leave it up to the players on whether or not they'd like to put money on the line for the tournaments. Our tournaments will feature round robin format giving our players the most bang for their buck! Casuals will be available throughout the entire night.

Blu Planet Comics is across from the Massapequa LIRR station and has free parking at the Library the block over on New York Ave.

Pub and Grill across the street along with a pizza place a block away!

Streamed @ http://www.twitch.tv/995phil

@R.E.O.
@9.95
Sorry I really planed to make it but I fucked up last night and didn't do What I should of. So pissed to because I dug my N64 controller out of storage. Hope u guys all go next week. Sorry again I have to bail. .

Reactions: REO