What's new

[Feb 21, 2014] Blu Planet Kombat #3: Friday Night Weekly (Massapequa, NY)

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Hope everyone enjoyed their Valentines Day but its time to get back to business! #3 in the Weekly Series @ Blu Planet is this Friday, can anyone beat REO?

Tournament Schedule:
6:30-9 pm Casuals (Injustice, Mk9, MKT) sorry no KI3 this week.
9pm-12am Injustice Round Robin

There will be a $5 venue fee and we'll leave it up to the players on whether or not they'd like to put money on the line for the tournaments. Our tournaments will feature round robin format giving our players the most bang for their buck! Casuals will be available throughout the entire night.

Blu Planet Comics is across from the Massapequa LIRR station and has free parking at the Library the block over on New York Ave.

Pub and Grill across the street along with a pizza place a block away!

Streamed @ http://www.twitch.tv/995phil

@R.E.O.
@9.95

Noob
I am 99% sure I'm going to be there to stream. Barring any emergencies at work, I should be fine.

Reactions: REO

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
One day he will return, and the tags will be given responses of life. #Believe

You coming to BPK this Friday?
hahah RIP W1nter Warz 2012-2012

I'll be heading home early Friday for BPK and heading back to school Saturday afternoon

Noob
Try not to leave REO having dinner with your Mom while you're out gallivanting around town this time lol.
@Gamma told me that anytime you need to reach @Insuperable, you call Gamma instead.

Pat, I'm gonna start getting ahold of you via the grapefruit method. Everytime you don't answer a text or call, I'm gonna wing a giant grapefruit at your head, LOL

REO

Undead
LOL... someone tell him that NYPD is better than the Royal Canadian Mounted Police! LOL
Man, last time I saw w1nter was over two months ago and he was playing UMK3. Poor soul missing out on that MKT Cyrax with those +nets.