What's new

[Feb 20, 2015] Winter Brawl 9 in Philadelphia pa., 2/20- 2/22 (Essington pa)

BigE

Elder God
JUST ADDED MORE ROOMS.

Friday February 6th is the last day to get your room discount.
Hurry up and book your rooms.
Get the discounted WB9 rate ($99-$129) by calling the reserv department at 610-521-9600. Ask to make a reservation for Winter Brawl.

Catnip_Her0

Burn It Down
What kind of controller are you playing on? We'll get you situated or well give you a suggestion for what converter to get
I was wondering because there arent any arcade stick converters available that are tourney legal (cronusmax). Just wanted to know if the titan one with tournament mode setting which negates all the cheating crap was deemed legal yet. People that would rather use their old sticks instead of getting next gen sticks would like to know. I personally doubt it will be legal but just throwing it out there seeing if i get an answer on the subject because i see people on KI forums asking about it.

I was wondering because there arent any arcade stick converters available that are tourney legal (cronusmax). Just wanted to know if the titan one with tournament mode setting which negates all the cheating crap was deemed legal yet. People that would rather use their old sticks instead of getting next gen sticks would like to know. I personally doubt it will be legal but just throwing it out there seeing if i get an answer on the subject because i see people on KI forums asking about it.
so youre still waiting for mkx eh? No one talks KI on TYM here, lets be real lol. I thought you were going to take my advice and meet the east coast cast of injustice.

Catnip_Her0

Burn It Down
I don't get my free weekends untill the middle of march. I Looked at the stream list and all i see is KI streams lol. People from ultracombo and ki central ask the questions all the time but the answer people (TO's) dont seem to go there. I saw big e responding in here and decided to ask.

BigE

Elder God
This is the LAST day to pre-reg at the $35 venue fee for Winter Brawl 9, after today the venue fee goes up to $45

Please make sure you pre-reg for Winter Brawl 9. Price goes up Friday.
www.bigegaming.com

BigE

Elder God
Online pre-reg for Winter Brawls ends next Friday February 13th at 11:59pm.

On site sign up will cost $60 so please pre-reg online. PLEASE lol I'm trying to save you money.

www.bigegaming.com

BigE

Elder God
Here are the details for the cosplay contest at Winter Brawl 9! There is a $1500 prize for Top 3, so share this with your cosplayer friends!

Winter Brawl 9 Cosplay Competition Rules

- Costumes should be based on, anime, manga, video games and free play (costume outside the mentioned category). Have fun, be creative.
- Ages 15 and up
- Registration is required
- Entry fee is $5
- Registration is open from 11am to 12pm on February 21, 2015 at the front desk.
- All costumes should be PG-13 appropriate.
- Contestants will be judged on creativity and charisma.
- Prizes
First place - $1050
Second place - $300
Third place - $150

For more rules and information on the contest, visit http://bigegaming.com/winter-brawl-cosplay-contest-rules/

Photo courtesy of Put That Back (PTB)

BigE

Elder God
Big E GamingSorry about the delay, but here is the ruling on the TITAN converters. They will be allowed if they are set to TOURNAMENT EDITION firmware. Please check in with one of the tournament organizers, not a volunteer or random staff member, at the tournament to clear your converter.

If there are any problems found with the converters, the tournament organizer will make a ruling on a case-by-case basis. Let your friends know. Thanks.

Here are the details for the cosplay contest at Winter Brawl 9! There is a $1500 prize for Top 3, so share this with your cosplayer friends!

Winter Brawl 9 Cosplay Competition Rules

- Costumes should be based on, anime, manga, video games and free play (costume outside the mentioned category). Have fun, be creative.
- Ages 15 and up
- Registration is required
- Entry fee is $5
- Registration is open from 11am to 12pm on February 21, 2015 at the front desk.
- All costumes should be PG-13 appropriate.
- Contestants will be judged on creativity and charisma.
- Prizes
First place - $1050
Second place - $300
Third place - $150

For more rules and information on the contest, visit http://bigegaming.com/winter-brawl-cosplay-contest-rules/

Photo courtesy of Put That Back (PTB)
@StevoSuprem0