What's new

[Feb 20, 2015] Winter Brawl 9 in Philadelphia pa., 2/20- 2/22 (Essington pa)

BigE

Elder God
Big E Gaming Presents:

Winter Brawl 9

DATE:
2/20/15 - 2/22/15

76 Industrial Airport
Essington, PA 19029
610-521-9600

SPONSORS AND AFFILIATES:
TBA

GAMES:
(Xbox 360)
Ultra Street Fighter 4
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Mortal Kombat 9

(Playstation 3)
King of Fighters 13
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
Soulcalibur V - FREE entry and $500 pot bonus!
Tekken Tag Tournament - FREE entry!
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - FREE entry and $500 pot bonus!
Blazblue: Chronophantasma
Guilty Gear Xrd
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax 2
Under Night In-Birth EXE Late

(Xbox One)
Killer Instinct

(Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. Wii U

There will be a special COSPLAY event with a $1000 guaranteed prize pool! More details to be announced soon.

RULES:
Official rules for all games and tournaments can be found at www.bigegaming.com.

*Cronus converters are officially banned*

REGISTRATION + FEES:
Pre-registration will open on 12/15 (Monday).

Emergency On-site Registration Fee - $60 (Does not guarantee you seeding by location or otherwise!)

Spectator Fee - $20

SCHEDULE:
TBA

STREAMS:
Main Stage - Team Spooky (www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky)

More streams to be announced later.

Eric "Big E" Small
267-231-8996
[email protected]

Follow Big E Gaming on Twitter! http://twitter.com/BigEGaming

25? that's it!? holy shit I have to get on that now!

@StevoSuprem0 Youre in there!
"There will be a special COSPLAY event with a $1000 guaranteed prize pool! More details to be announced soon."

I dunno... Galactus pwns, but the fact them he's not a scantily clad female hurts his chances significantly.
No it doesn't Jonnitti won the first cosplay contest dressed as a filthy hotdog because he was the only guy in there. Everyone gave their ticket (everyone got one vote) to whichever girl they wanted to, but there was so many of them that the voters who wanted jonnitti to win, because they didnt care about FGC girls, outweighed the single girl with the most votes.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
No it doesn't Jonnitti won the first cosplay contest dressed as a filthy hotdog because he was the only guy in there. Everyone gave their ticket (everyone got one vote) to whichever girl they wanted to, but there was so many of them that the voters who wanted jonnitti to win, because they didnt care about FGC girls, outweighed the single girl with the most votes.

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog

yep, i won by a huge margin. i popped the fuck off and made them hold that shit. i even beat someone who was cosplaying as shadowloo cammy with her ass outside her outfit. there were actually two other guys there, one dressed up as some anime character and the other as wesker. i went to NEC with the crown as king of the cosplay contest. those ladies gotta hold that shit!

also shoutouts to E for giving me 1k for being a hot dog

BigE

Elder God
Don't miss out.

Listen up! Pre-registration is now live at http://bigegaming.com/pre-registration
The early bird special is $25 and it will be open until January 1st. Get a head start on your New Year's resolution, and save yourself some money by registering today!

http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbigegaming.com%2Fpre-registration&h=4AQGzxy1D&enc=AZM9D3t_S0hNZXGHUYw8YTTCCR0yWEf1nED1TyujS4_sz9Qx127pxvvR8j2xfmJtRo2whQwL6cdIJbA7aq6Uqs9RKW7KUsP3zK09nnQLO3PoLLB_75yU7IoeJNRU1L-vIbRM1jEhkZs3aSkY-cKIMBKh&s=1

BigE

Elder God
This is the LAST day to get in on this GREAT deal.

Listen up! Pre-registration is now live at http://bigegaming.com/pre-registration
The early bird special is $25 and it will be open until January 1st. Get a head start on your New Year's resolution, and save yourself some money by registering today!

Catnip_Her0

Burn It Down
I talked to a cronus REP and he said they are talking to TO's about what they can do to make a legal converter.... but i told him all u gotta do it remove the programable features so its a straight conversion.

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
I talked to a cronus REP and he said they are talking to TO's about what they can do to make a legal converter.... but i told him all u gotta do it remove the programable features so its a straight conversion.
Yeah i seen them reply to that to someone else a LONG time ago.. they just never did it for whatever reason.

I really hope that TitanOne is acceptable though. they should atleast give them a test run at a tourney and see how everything works out.

Catnip_Her0

Burn It Down
The m4 converter people said they will send me one to review for youtube so when I get it I'll post the results. It will take maybe 2 weeks to get it tho. Hopefully it's all good with no input delay. It has zero programmable features and offers straight conversion of sticks, pads and wheels for literally any system for 50 bucks. I'll keep yall posted.

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
The m4 converter people said they will send me one to review for youtube so when I get it I'll post the results. It will take maybe 2 weeks to get it tho. Hopefully it's all good with no input delay. It has zero programmable features and offers straight conversion of sticks, pads and wheels for literally any system for 50 bucks. I'll keep yall posted.
sweet yah i heard the cronus used to fuk with other ppls controllers too like the person not using 1. so test that too