f0xy Exposed

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Hmmm.. UK is a bit chippy eh?

Also notice how f0xy backdashed the OP and went to sleep :p

Mr_Swizzer

OUTCAST
My problem is that I woke up to find myself on a list created by you. I've never felt so insulted in my life, remove me at once.
Have you even read the OP, It states that EU players have bad fundamentals.

Now if you just wna sit back and let this guy walk all over you then your retarded.

Also he is talking about foxy you know the guy that's in the same clan or firm whatever u wna call it.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Have you even read the OP, It states that EU players have bad fundamentals.

Now if you just wna sit back and let this guy walk all over you then your retarded.

Also he is talking about foxy you know the guy that's in the same clan or firm whatever u wna call it.
Anyone who hates on f0xy (fraud) is good in my books, unless I hate them (everyone).

I noticed I am still on your list (pile of shit) please remove me as soon as possible so that I am not associated with that group of cum stains. Thank you.

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
Anyone who hates on f0xy (fraud) is good in my books, unless I hate them (everyone).

I noticed I am still on your list (pile of shit) please remove me as soon as possible so that I am not associated with that group of cum stains. Thank you.

Poor Mr Swizzer doesn't understand how the Hateocracy works, this is why you will forever be nothing but the best of your kind which is like saying you have 2 more chromosomes that the other retards

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Lol at the uk hateocracy,u little shits know nothing of hate,ur all lucky my old ass ain't going to that tourney 2mrw because there wouldn't be anything left,ungrateful little bastards.

187x

Noob
Scorp players: d1-spear is valuable
foxy: d1 spear is useless

slips: d1 spear is legit

foxy: :(

LOL mk9 Scorpion forums where interesting