What's new

EventHubs 2015 Top 50 Mortal Kombat X Players List (1-50)

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I SPECIFICALLY told you that I wasn't done voting. I also didn't expect you to start looking at my unfinished numbers five minutes into me voting and judge me upon it.

And yes, I didn't recall EVERY tournament placement correctly, but it was mostly people like mygod who we very rarely get to see at tournaments.

I admitted that I was wrong about a few tournament, but you immediately locked me out from my voted and didn't give me a chance to look anything up.

And you say I'm pandering to my friends, but I dare you to prove how the players that I suggested DON'T meet the criteria for consideration.

Regardless of any of this, it was extremely unprofessional of you to ask my opinion, and then insult me and not use it just because you disagree. I mean if having a different opinion than you means that someone can't vote, does that make this a list by players or a list by you?
They asked me to be on the panel but I knew all this would happen

So I was all

Only 8 people make top 8 at EVO. Clearly the biggest major. Please argue how someone makes top 8 in this event and isn't top 20?

Just a thought. Oh, and if you want please put any 20 players up and we can wager say, $1,000. If he beats any of them you lose. Still like your theory?

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Only 8 people make top 8 at EVO. Clearly the biggest major. Please argue how someone makes top 8 in this event and isn't top 20?

Just a thought. Oh, and if you want please put any 20 players up and we can wager say, $1,000. If he beats any of you lose. Still like your theory?
The fact that the rest of the year went by, and they did not attend any other events at all, which in a way degrades theyre placement. With your logic, I'm going to assume you're a PL fan and think that he is/was the best MK9 player in the games life since he won 2 evos, but lost everything else.

Your second part makes no sense and doesn't add anything to the discussion, nice try though.

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
Absolutely no disrespect meant to Milky when I say this, I rooted for him in top 8 and I think he's one of if not the best Reptile player. Having said that, I'd like to see him enter another huge major now that more people know the MU.

Israfel

Designer for BxA
The fact that the rest of the year went by, and they did not attend any other events at all, which in a way degrades theyre placement. With your logic, I'm going to assume you're a PL fan and think that he is/was the best MK9 player in the games life since he won 2 evos, but lost everything else.

Your second part makes no sense and doesn't add anything to the discussion, nice try though.
lookout Jer, you bout to get bumped off da list Kappa

Fun Fact: Only 8 people make it to any Top 8 regardless of which major, regional, etc.....just sayin'

Reactions: Jer

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter

Just a thought. Oh, and if you want please put any 20 players up and we can wager say, $1,000. If he beats any of them you lose. Still like your theory?
I'll bet you 1,000$ that I can beat anyone in the top 20. I probably already have.

You mean I booted you off the panel when you showed me you had zero intention of voting fairly? Yep, that happened.

Love how you like to leave that part off.

Anyway, you made the list. Congrats to you.

Also congrats to you for trying to mess up this list to benefit your friends, and in the process getting booted off the panel. And yep, that was a pretty stupid/idiotic move, and I called you out for it.
...you are the one who seems like an idiot, the guy won a major and how is he a tempest main? Lol. Ps Reptile S tier since day 1...

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
honestly no matter how this ends up being.

it'll be trash website calling out trash website #2 over how much garbage's in it.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
- I like my last name but Panlilio is SS tier
- Aquaman clearly dropped spots
because he shaved the stache
- This is only 50-41?! ~potential classic~

@Pnut Sorry, we should clearly be side by side.

This was unexpectedly a lot of fun to participate in.