What's new

EventHubs 2015 Top 50 Mortal Kombat X Players List (1-50)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Looks like the Illuminati struck me again

looks like a popular vote like the marvel one

top 20 should be about right though

and for the record I tried to nominate @Dja_Homies in <3 (top 8 scr very impressive) as well as Kevo who ppl forget has 2 9th place finishes at majors with big regional wins over myself and brady. And Gimpy for his top 8 at TCW in prepatch Yomi
What about this list ??
http://rank.shoryuken.com/rankings/rank/MKX

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Yeah Fasoli and Saja should be on this list. You rite
Make a list

@Mr Aquaman i mean they have results at their respective scenes and tournaments . Trust me, you don't wanna discredit their tourneys or a red fist avatar might appear to fight the power. They competed just like everyone else and everyone event should be counted as a major

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Make a list

@Mr Aquaman i mean they have results at their respective scenes and tournaments . Trust me, you don't wanna discredit their tourneys or a red fist avatar might appear to fight the power. They competed just like everyone else and everyone event should be counted as a major
What made you think I was discrediting them. The top 50 was limited to 65 people. Everyone who wasn't those 65 were discredited.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
@Alright RyRy

For the sake of conversation, what makes you think Milky is top 20? (Nothing against him at all obviously). Is getting top 8 Evo (The only tournament he attended in 2015 afaik), warrant a top 20 spot?
Yes.

The biggest Major with the most stacked players.

His Road to Top 8

Scar
CrazedSteady
Kat
SonicFoxx
Slayer
Marvez
CheapEddie
Digit
MIT

Yeah, that may have been one of the if the THE hardest road to Top 8. Granted its online, but he has beaten DJT and a few other top level players in ESL.

but knowing Milky aswell as I do, he could honestly care less about this list or if he is even on it, so you will not see him "defend" his case, but all I ask is give respect where respect is due.

Last edited:

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Yes.

His Road to Top 8

Scar
CrazedSteady
Kat
SonicFoxx
Slayer
Marvez
CheapEddie
Digit
MIT

Yeah, that may have been one of the if the THE hardest road to Top 8. Granted its online, but he has beaten DJT and a few other top level players in ESL.

but knowing Milky aswell as I do, he could honestly care less about this list or if he is even on it, so you will not see him "defend" his case, but all I ask is give respect where respect is due.
Cool dude. I wasn't given any disrespect or anything,and I think that Milky is a great player. Was just curious on your thoughts specifically on it. I was just thinking overall is a player automatically placed in the top 20 if they've only been to one event, although it was the most stacked event of the year

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Cool dude. I wasn't given any disrespect or anything,and I think that Milky is a great player. Was just curious on your thoughts specifically on it. I was just thinking overall is a player automatically placed in the top 20 if they've only been to one event, although it was the most stacked event of the year
I know you didn't mean it in a "bad" way, just not everyone knew the road he had to make top 8 at EVO. Hell once pools were released, even Milky thought he wasn't going to make it out of Pools.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Yes.

His Road to Top 8

Scar
CrazedSteady
Kat
SonicFoxx
Slayer
Marvez
CheapEddie
Digit
MIT

How were sonic fox and MIT in his path to top 8 when they both also made top 8? Or did you count him playing MIT in top 8?

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Interesting point. Most don't realize this was for the whole year. So # of events is a factor.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Interesting point. Most don't realize this was for the whole year. So # of events is a factor.
That was my main thinking behind it. It's extremely hard to base a player solely off of one performance. Factoring in everything else would make a list more complete.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
That was my main thinking behind it. It's extremely hard to base a player solely off of one performance. Factoring in everything else would make a list more complete.
while that does make sense, they should at least wait until NEC is over and done with.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Yes.

His Road to Top 8

Scar
CrazedSteady
Kat
SonicFoxx
Slayer
Marvez
CheapEddie
Digit
MIT

Milky is definitely a player I respect.
He's like one of our communities hidden tournament gems (sorta like the twins - but fuck those guys they suck).