What's new

"EUROPE FALLS TO USA!" YOMI FOREVER KING/YOMI SALTFACE DEFEND THE USA IN MKX TCW

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
that was not what we agreed upon. I was told that the payment would be no less than one bottle of tequilla and port wine... of the good kind.
The good kind will cost 11 cents. 10 for the tequila and 9 for the okay port wine = 21. Liar. That's 2 more cents for the good wine.

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
It comes naturally. I like being the heel. I make a pretty good one too.
Nah, SonicFox is a heel. Pig is a heel sometimes. Carl is a heel.

You're just kinda sad. Don't confuse guys who act like dickheads for kicks and for a bit of harmless drama with a sad little man on a forum who acts unnecessarily aggressive and cunty because the only way he can get people to notice him is by being the biggest wanker in the room because he isn't clever or funny or talented enough to get attention any other way, and even negative attention is better than none at all

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
Nah, SonicFox is a heel. Pig is a heel sometimes. Carl is a heel.

You're just kinda sad. Don't confuse guys who act like dickheads for kicks and for a bit of harmless drama with a sad little man on a forum who acts unnecessarily aggressive and cunty because the only way he can get people to notice him is by being the biggest wanker in the room because he isn't clever or funny or talented enough to get attention any other way, and even negative attention is better than none at all

In all honesty though, I acted like a dick back in february when we talked about what characters wouldn't be in. I knew I was right but I acted like a dick. Now, whenever I say something, be it supportive or not, people act agressive towards me, me being right or not. And I simply don't mince words. You piss me off, I'll piss you off too. You're nice to me, I'll be nice to you.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
well atleast I'm not making threads crying that my character was bad.
sorry im right and now the kenshi community may thank me as well as the mkx community that MKX has yet another viable character

next order of business is helping the kitana community

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
sorry im right and now the kenshi community may thank me as well as the mkx community that MKX has yet another viable character

next order of business is helping the kitana community
You're as right as I am. Some people participated in pure fun . Others with malice. I said I didn't like something. It's my right. Don't dismiss mine while you enforce me to accept others (not necessarely talking to you with this. It's towards everyone).

I can make extreme comparisons here that will draw even more hate and vitriol towards me. About how a group of people act like they're better than others based on the place they were born from.

This annoys me as much as people saying white guys can't play (cue white boys chants in evo at Marvel when a white guy was losing).

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
No one listens to crimson shadow lol
:rolleyes:

Superman isnt that great. I'm not gunna use him lol
Superman. This character is barely viable
This is actually a shame. Superman is good but he is not op or anything at all. His zoning game is pretty negative on block and slow on start up so he shouldnt really be zoning any one and most characters can just back dash his f23 shenanigans. Not to mention his lack of high/low mixups.

Superman will be Raiden 2.0
Death said:
You guys upplay superman. He has zero mix up game. how can he be top 5 smdh
Chris g is right about superman. Superman is not that good at all and pretty bland. Hes so risky and doesnt have anything broken like most chars. Siniestro, flash got nerfed too.
barely viable
risky and doesnt have anything broken