What's new

Question - Erron Black ERRON BLACK CROW BRUTALITY?!?!?!(Down+Stance Switch+Block+3)

Olcadan13

mkx apologist
I tried inputting the only animalities from mk3 involving birds (baraka vulture and sonya hawk) and I even tried inputting the mercy command that needs to be done before you do animalities, and none worked.

Are the toasty boosts actually old inputs from mk2 or just random inputs?

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
People still haven't figured this out yet?

This is like Tranzit (zombies) on black ops 2 when ppl were trying to figure out what the cards did.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
If my avatar is annoying, then yours is 10x annoying lol
Mods can we get a life time ban on him for making fun of Slim Charles? This should be your top priority, cancel your New Years plans and get on this.

Also people need to stop trying to figure out ways to kill that poor bird. I like the bird, don't kill the bird. Well maybe just once, but don't make a habit of it.

Not sure why anyone is mad at Sonic or anyone else. He plays the same game you all play. If youre going to be pissed at anybody, it should be NRS for having hidden moves, brutalities, etc.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
OMG its soooooo easy. Do back forward blah-blahblahblahh crushed dreams.

StaffGrab better be a hidden brutality.

FuzzyDunlop

AC/DC Bag > Ghost
Mods can we get a life time ban on him for making fun of Slim Charles? This should be your top priority, cancel your New Years plans and get on this.

Also people need to stop trying to figure out ways to kill that poor bird. I like the bird, don't kill the bird. Well maybe just once, but don't make a habit of it.
Hell yeah man been waiting on someone to catch The Wire reference, best show of all time.

Reactions: Jim