What's new

Match Footage - Ermac ERMAC Revealed via NetherRealm Studios stream for Mortal Kombat X

ermac looks like a fucking hexer from dark souls or something. but i like the fact that they move away even further from his ninja design. thats how he should have looked from the beginning, if not for hardware and budget limitations. but i hope he has a classic ninja alt. anyway, his gameplay compared to kung lao didn't seem too scary, though its just theorizing. kung lao seems to be so diverse its fucked up. its like they purposely make him top tier

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Ok, just a heads up for the tournament organizers. I noticed that they're showing the game off on the XBOX ONE this time. Not sure if that's meaningful or not, but they were definitely holding XB1 pads to show off the game on stream.
im telling u man... KombatKast #1 was also on the XB1 as well..... Thats why on the phone I said , I think their "base-console" is the X1.. cause now its 2 shows both on xb1...

snort

Noob
next time put a spoiler on the thread title. "New MKX character reveal via Nether Realm *SPOILER* ". I was going to watch the reply stream when I got home, you killed the hype for me bruh

Last edited:

Lo0py

Noob
Yeah, i really dont like the injustice type movements from him, other than that he looks dope!!
EDIT: yeah, also the voice from MK9 was way more badass IMO

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Did anyone else hear Paulo say that ending combos with a throw allows you the chance to tech it like a normal throw?

I like that option.
If its like Mk9 then you can pretty much just mash anything and tech it, but then again you couldnt combo into throws in MK9 either. Hopefully the throw techs are a bit harder this time.

VOR

Noob
Looks pretty cool. i do have one major gripe with every character design. They never fully extend their arms while doing moves. It kinda takes away from the impact, looks weird, unrealistic, and limp. I just noticed that this is the thing that's bothering me about how this game is looking. Limp character models.

Fusion_Quake

KH Fusion
I wonder if since he's floating at all times, will his run animation be an actual RUN or will he fly/float towards you hella fast? I think that would look super unique aesthetically to make him fly at you like a mad man, although it might lead to balance issues. (float faster than average run, awkward hitboxes while floating etc.) oh well ERMAC LOOKS DOPE AF! WE ARE MANY, AND WE IN THERE!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
It's gonna be hard to not use him w that wicked design

He is currently in the lead for "characters pig will main " list w quan being second now

But not one has been released on my master list but this ermac looks so filthy and mean and demented

Still though holding out for my boy- Come on Kenshi !!!

It doesn't tie to Ermac. It's a different character.
Yeah that's obvious now. But why was Boon hinting at things like Nightwolf, Milleena, Rain etc., or what could have possibly been a new character? I'm not bothering with Boon's inconsistent twitter clues anymore.