What's new

Ermac General Discussion

Hey, on Steam, I just bought the standard edition then Kombat Pack 1 so i can play as Ermac. But now I'm starting the game and I don't see him in the character select screen? I don't see anyone from Kombat Pack 1. Where do I go to select characters from KP1?

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Hey, on Steam, I just bought the standard edition then Kombat Pack 1 so i can play as Ermac. But now I'm starting the game and I don't see him in the character select screen? I don't see anyone from Kombat Pack 1. Where do I go to select characters from KP1?
You can't. The Kombat pack characters will be released later down the line, I don't think we have exact dates yet, but expect to see one every two months or so. It can be quite a while before Ermac is actually playable.

You can't. The Kombat pack characters will be released later down the line, I don't think we have exact dates yet, but expect to see one every two months or so. It can be quite a while before Ermac is actually playable.
Ok thanks. Then I just don't get why steam page says the release date for the Kombat Pack is today

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
MK11 Shang Tsung, but looks sick with Ermac's model

I really hope they incorporate his telekenetic abilities in his strings. I want him to have the float like spectral Ermac, I want the telepush, telelift, air burst that can pop up if enhanced, the projectile, the teleport.....
....Ok I just want MKX Spectral ermac back lol

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
well i wonder when they realize they should add a bit more to Rain's bio, while updating the site :D I recall it had General Shao and Sindel reference but then it was taken down and never again reinstalled, hue hue

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
There's a lot of anti-zoning tools in the game now and I'm wondering how that's going to interact with force push and force lift. I'm hoping they don't function like projectiles.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
There's a lot of anti-zoning tools in the game now and I'm wondering how that's going to interact with force push and force lift. I'm hoping they don't function like projectiles.
Im assuming his force push is going to work like Omni-Man's clap.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Trailer was actually pretty sick. Fingers crossed that this is the patch that saves the game.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Trailer was good ngl. Might sway my opinion on the game as I seen an actual character display more moves than I expected in mk1. Looking forward to the balance patch.

UghGetOuttaHere

Number Cruncher. Jack of All Trades.
I don't think it'll be an issue at all. They're borrowing the same transparent texture as all of his other attacks and summons. No different from Kenshi
Fair, Kenshi doesnt cause the came to lag (especially) but he summons 1 model. Ermac might be summoning 3 in a combo, plus kameo, plus enemy& enemy kameo, plus 2-13 bgc npcs.

Frame rate is still struggling with only 4 characters... offline.
But hey, if they fix the frame rate issue than nothing to worry about.

CanoCano

Noob
What are we thinking in terms of archetype? Pure footsies, or footsies/rushdown hybrid?
Hybrid definitely, he's got the setup potential to rush you down and maybe mix you with the right Kameo, but on top of that he's got a lot of disjoints and a dash cancelable launcher that he can use to bait out whiff punishes
Edit: Just remembered he also has that unique Throw animation, so unless it's super slow then his Strike-Throw will be stronger than the rest as well especially with a Kameo that lets him combo off of it