What's new

Ermac General Discussion

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
I think we are all praying to our respective deities for an alternate costume that doesn't suck like the main one.
To be honest, I kinda like the skin in-game (minus the lack of a mask, that I hope is a gear option). Sure, the MK11 skin is much cooler, but this one isnt terrible like the MKX ones imo

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
probably all the ninjas will have the classic costume, so, not worrying ..... this zombified MK1 Ermac will end having a mask to use, and will look a lot better

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
ok ...
  1. What is up with the open toed shoes 99% of the roster has...
  2. I don't dig the mummy look, I understand why they took that path but I dont like
Yet, despite this, im still fucking excited to see Ermac back omg. I never saw that leak so this image does fill me with joy :D

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
yea, I kind of dig the vibe. While I still think that masked version would be better, I think it's a nice sign that NRS (at least in this case) is not afraid to take a step forward in the context of redesigning and is willing to take a risk.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
First gameplay Ive seen, even if very little.
It seems his telelift only combos with the EX version

He looks absolutely godawful visually. Going from mk11 to this is insane. I think the worst reception he ever got was how he was depicted in the online legacy series, and to see them like double down on that version of him is so frustratingly clueless.

his mk11 just needed to be toned down a tad to be less super heroey/injusticey. It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s in the game tho.

still it annoys me that anytime he turns up in story mode he is going to look like straight ass. He’s been my fave since umk3 but has looked shitty since deception/Armageddon.

his lil nose pokin out in mk9, his little toes pokin out here, who ever keeps including that shit at nrs needs to fuck off too.

Sorry needed to vent I guess. I’m not actually as mad as this post sounds lol

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
He uses animations from Noob in MK11, so probably this is a MKX Tanya type of situation where he will get a fully playable version as DLC with non-reused animations and different properties.
Well ... to be fair this isn't the first time they have straight up re-used animations. Many animations for Cetrion in MK11 were taken straight from Tanya, Poison Ivy, Freddy and Aquaman to an extent even. But yes ... I do think it will be a Tanya MKX situation. Regardless the properties will be different as you said. Regardless with him being DLC there could be tons of re-working. I'd say though we will get him and Quan by maybe by the holidays. But who knows.

ok ...
  1. What is up with the open toed shoes 99% of the roster has...
  2. I don't dig the mummy look, I understand why they took that path but I dont like
Yet, despite this, im still fucking excited to see Ermac back omg. I never saw that leak so this image does fill me with joy :D
Feminism lmoa