What's new

EMPR Jupiter Wins Injustice at Kumite 2015

E

Eldriken

Man...Ducky is on another level with his Raven.

The Top 8 started off boring as fuck (all those 3-0s, yo) and then we started getting into the real meat of the Top 8 and shit started getting crazy.

Congrats to everyone who made Top 8 and Murk, next time, you had damn well better make it into Top 8.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Having driven 8 hours to get to TFC from New Jersey, I find your definition of "backyard" novel.
Explained many times but once again for u icy backyard means KN ran events usually the typical NE events but TFC gets slotted as well.

I also w many others said post patch

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I heard that Jade's boomerang zoning is getting patched because of incessant whining in the UMK:3 community.

I mean, I knew that the modern Mortal Kombat community is full of anti-zoning scrubs and zealots, but I did not know that the old one was so too.
But not by me. The only thing I complained about was the glitch that made the boomerang keep coming back if it hit. And a lot of the still active UMK3 players are from MKAK era, and a lot of them are indeed scrubby.

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
Even though 99.999999999999999% of @pumpkincream posts are trash, I thought he brought up a pretty good point about talking about how it is said that east coast players can't place outside of their "backyard", then asked for players from each region that have won majors outside of their region. Anyone know?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Even though 99.999999999999999% of @pumpkincream posts are trash, I thought he brought up a pretty good point about talking about how it is said that east coast players can't place outside of their "backyard", then asked for players from each region that have won majors outside of their region. Anyone know?
Pre-patch: KDZ, Chris G -- Post-patch: PPJ, Sonic Fox, Theo, Jupiter

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Even though I'm not a huge Ducky fan, you HAVE to show the respect to him on this day. Amazing play.

Was a really great Top 8 to watch,

HoneyBee you played great man, 3rd is fuckin amazing in that company, you are elite son.

I thought everyone played great and I really enjoyed all the matches.

If more top 8's are like this for injustice then there is no reason for this game to die. Love what you all brought to the table.

Huge grats to Jupiter.

Thanks to Vandy and all the streamers, was a good weekend for NRS games, all it's players and all the fans.

Good shit.

Congrats to Jupiter! Showing why he is the scariest player outside of sonic fox. Those two young devils are the best.

Congrats to ducky. Youre raven is the best and this only proves it further.

And last congrats to vandy, Seems like all the mk/injustice hype went well and It was really successful. Hope you get a nice Vaycay after this.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I enjoyed the commentary @The BOSS and @Kitana Prime. It was slightly monotone though, needed more random yelling and getting hype. Like, it kinda felt like you were commentating at night but didn't wanna get too loud because others were sleeping.

And congrats to all top 8 placers. Also HUGE special shoutout to @Vandy for putting injustice after Marvel, NRS community will remember that, huuuuuge respect for that.