What's new

Editorial on how NetherRealm is handling the Season Pass.

TheMikko

Noob
...So? Fatalities were censored in MK DC. Nobody would complain about an off screen murder as his win pose.

Scorpion isn't DLC though.
They did complain though. A LOT. Like A LOT A LOT. lol Not bad suggestions on adjustments and I hope you're right about that last sentence. I think there's enough DC characters to go with without dipping into the MK pool. I wanna play Scorpion I'll just pop my MK9 in.

...So? Fatalities were censored in MK DC. Nobody would complain about an off screen murder as his win pose.

Pretty easily. It could just be Freddy's teleport than moves him around. Or it can be his usual teleport and just be blockable. OR, as a third option, it's slow enough that you can adjust your controls quickly and block accordingly.

Scorpion isn't DLC though.
Down to block also works, wouldn't hit unless it is an overhead.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Down to block also works, wouldn't hit unless it is an overhead.
Yes but down to block is a stupid mechanic that I despise.

They did complain though. A LOT. Like A LOT A LOT. lol Not bad suggestions on adjustments and I hope you're right about that last sentence. I think there's enough DC characters to go with without dipping into the MK pool. I wanna play Scorpion I'll just pop my MK9 in.
People should demand to see Ares eviscerate people then. I want Scorpion but it ain't happening, let's be serious.

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
I think we have enough chars already plus 4 more. do you have any idea of how difficult its to balance each character? on top of it more MU's to learn... 4 is more than enough.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Could be =/= will be...
It wasn't a promise it wasn't a lie...I'm sure NRS would love to make more ,it has to be funded and approved...
They could have not hit the "beyond expectations" numbers until months after the "more dlc" window passed..
Also the leaked dlc looks less likely everyday...
Rumors are not facts...
My docotor said we have to run some tests so I am jumping off a bridge over here yo...