What's new

Eddy Wang's Million Dollar Question: Happy with the patchwork?

Who's Happy With NRS's Patchwork Thus Far?

• Total voters

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I'm fine with it overall.

They haven't really done anything yet, just little tweaks here and there and lots of bug fixes.

The only thing I'm upset about is them fixing the wakeup system, which is kind of a weird thing to be upset about, but I liked it being broken, since it made everyone afraid to use wake up attacks.

I have no opinion on the Deathstroke nerfs, the second I went into practice mode and fooled around with him I realized what the future held for him, and you all should have seen it coming too.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I'm fine with it overall.

They haven't really done anything yet, just little tweaks here and there and lots of bug fixes.

The only thing I'm upset about is them fixing the wakeup system, which is kind of a weird thing to be upset about, but I liked it being broken, since it made everyone afraid to use wake up attacks.

I have no opinion on the Deathstroke nerfs, the second I went into practice mode and fooled around with him I realized what the future held for him, and you all should have seen it coming too.
Dude, I loathe the wake-up system in this game. I don't really give a shitting dick one way or the other when I'm playing Green Lantern or Aquaman, but when I'm Doomsdaying it up, I feel FUCK YOU is pretty appropriate. Nothing like playing a high risk/medium reward character and not being able to pressure anyone on wake-up.

Also, WTF was with Deathstroke's derpflip getting buffed as a wake-up? What the hell was wrong with it? I learned a looooong time ago not to pressure Tardstroke on wake-up because that move will crush any button I press. Then it got patched to be better? I don't understand.