What's new

Eddy Wang's Million Dollar Question: Happy with the patchwork?

Who's Happy With NRS's Patchwork Thus Far?

• Total voters

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
It hasn't been horrible. It has been FAR from good though. I mean that Deathstroke nerf was obviously unwarranted. In general they did a decent job thus far... I voted not me though. I mean I still think we shouldn't have as many patches as we do only 2 months in.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
It hasn't been horrible. It has been FAR from good though. I mean that Deathstroke nerf was obviously unwarranted. In general they did a decent job thus far... I voted not me though. I mean I still think we shouldn't have as many patches as we do only 2 months in.
Yeah... it's been like four/five patches in less than eight weeks.

That's straight Chronicles of Riddickulous right there.

Error

DF2+R2
Outside of Deathstroke and supposedly GL/Scorpion, who's been severely nerfed in these recent patches?

I voted almost me because none of my mains have been nerfed or received crippling nerfs and some (Bane) have even gotten buffed, but I feel some characters Deathstroke, possibly GL were nerfed too hard. Not Scorpion though, fuck him and his dead clan.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Outside of Deathstroke and supposedly GL/Scorpion, who's been severely nerfed in these recent patches?

I voted almost me because none of my mains have been nerfed or received crippling nerfs and some (Bane) have even gotten buffed, but I feel some characters Deathstroke, possibly GL were nerfed too hard. Not Scorpion though, fuck him and his dead clan.
Harley Quinn says hi from the "why the fuck was I nerfed table" over in the corner

Error

DF2+R2
I think he is talking about that fake tweet.
Ed Boon did legitimately say that something was going to be done about Scorpion on Twitter, I know the buff BA tweet was fake.

Harley Quinn says hi from the "why the fuck was I nerfed table" over in the corner
She was already mediocre, so not much changed, she just sucks more now. What was REO's explanation for that again?

"Harley nerfed. I guess because she needs to suck more than the Joker"

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Its been alright. It hasn't killed any characters off and overall its boosted more characters than anything else. It just tends to end up creating glitches to hotfix is all that bugs me.

Lots of patches are okay with me. Look at LoL, they don't seem to mind and we are a bunch of frauds to their scene
Keeps piss fresh yo. Fresh like muffins
Plus reading patch notes are exciting
If they patched the game constantly for all time id be down. It's not like its hard to keep track of and you get used to it immediately so what ever. I guess people just hate getting nerfed. Those babies
Adapt faster yo or fall behind, long as I'm keeping up you can all go extinct for all I care

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Lots of patches are okay with me. Look at LoL, they don't seem to mind and we are a bunch of frauds to their scene
If they patched the game constantly for all time id be down. It's not like its hard to keep track of and you get used to it immediately so what ever. I guess people just hate getting nerfed. Those babies
Adapt faster yo or fall behind, long as I'm keeping up you can all go extinct for all I care
I know... I like reading through long patch notes that actually change up the meta-game. I don't want to read through 4 patch notes that don't change much... but they change enough to the point where you need to get used to something.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Yeah! SHUT UP AND ADAPT TO THE PATCHES!

Weird how almost no one wants to adapt to the game.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Yeah, she had a string that was like 10+ on block and they made it 0 LOL. They always over nerf block advantage on things. This happened in patch 1.03 btw
Let us not forget the stealth nerf on her TS1 making it -7 on block..

She is mid/low tier as is.. And has one of the top 3 worst trait in game..To hit her any nerfs up to this point is a joke.. With each change that occurs to her, regardless of how small or inconsequential to a non Harley player just keeps knocking her down one rung at a time.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Let us not forget the stealth nerf on her TS1 making it -7 on block..

She is mid/low tier as is.. And has one of the top 3 worst trait in game..To hit her any nerfs up to this point is a joke.. With each change that occurs to her, regardless of how small or inconsequential to a non Harley player just keeps knocking her down one rung at a time.
I know... I have no idea why they would nerf Harley... but not any of the top tier characters.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I think the votes should remain in anonimous, we didn't need to see who vote for yes or no, so ppl would had to expose themselves much and getting blown up and etc for no reason.