What's new

Ed Boon Announces "Who's Next?" TONIGHT On The Game Awards 2015!

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, i hope the character announcement is playable ed boon, his moves are stricly comprised of teleporting overhead trolls and frustratingly slow annoucement speed.

Ns_Brutalmileena

Wheres Mileener!BRUH
I need Guts and Griffith from Berserk

Variations

Guts

Black swordsman
Golden age
Berserker armor guts

Griffith

Golden age
Millennium falcon armor
Femto
Do It, Do It NOW!!!!!!!!

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
If Shang is actually gonna be in KP2 I will lose all my shit. Stahp getting my hopes up! :(

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
I'm not gonna have a per se wishlist, but rather this is what I don't want to see:

-Xenomorph (Really...? If we need a third guest character, make it Spawn. Spawn fits way better into the lore and plus he would look great in this engine even if I think three guest characters are overkill. I get it, money is to be made by having Alien Vs. Predator in MKX, but you have 70+ characters to begin with.)

-Story Pack (Okay, having a character of the three is fine, maybe even two... But all three would not be all that hype. I really feel as if MKX is missing more characters that are supposed to be in this timeline like Fujin and Sareena. This is really a small nitpick at best though, so long as they don't reveal them one by one because we know too much as gamers at this point.)

-The continuation of bad "Kostumes". You can do better than Gaucho Lao and Infrared Scorp. Use more of "The Kollective" artwork like you did with Kold War Scorp if you're running out of ideas.

That's about it really.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I can't even understand how can NRS leave one of their classic characters out of some of MK games, to me Liu and Shang are more important to MK than Scorpion and Sub-Zero
No idea man, but I agree 100%. To me it feels like they're straying away from all the classics to add new characters, to add some fresh air I guess. But in some cases it's just unnecessary. Imo they should focus on developing old characters further rather than just getting rid of them.

No idea man, but I agree 100%. To me it feels like they're straying away from all the classics to add new characters, to add some fresh air I guess. But in some cases it's just unnecessary. Imo they should focus on developing old characters further rather than just getting rid of them.
Yet, they have every single MK1 character in mkx except Shang!

Status
Not open for further replies.