ECT5 Injustice Top 8 Predictions.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
ppj won't be there but he'll make top 8 in spirit ^_^

TimTim

Don't Hate
99% sure GF is Reo vs CD. Whoevers in winners will win. Tom and Chris 3 nd 4. CD or Maxter 5 and 6. Justin and 2 others for 7 8 9.
Then again Reo has been playing Lobo so yeah .
Just wondering who is CD playing for people to think he'll make top 8? I haven't seen him play at all but I put him on because he was consistent on everyone's top 8.
Also sorry Jer but I don't know who you are.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I know it's unlikely, but I really hope every Superman player gets bodied in this tournament. If Superman wins again... I will call him SuperKabal for now on.

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden
99% sure GF is Reo vs CD. Whoevers in winners will win. Tom and Chris 3 nd 4. CD or Maxter 5 and 6. Justin and 2 others for 7 8 9.
Then again Reo has been playing Lobo so yeah .
Just wondering who is CD playing for people to think he'll make top 8? I haven't seen him play at all but I put him on because he was consistent on everyone's top 8.
Also sorry Jer but I don't know who you are.
Superman.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
1. Tom Brady
2. CD
3. CDjr
4. REO
5. Chris G
5. Justin Wong
7. Lulzlou
7. Claude Von Stroke
(Didn't see Maxter on the list if he's going I would have to make some changes lol.)

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
No. Its sad that u don't know the ones that play MK more than SF and you're replying in the TYM fourms. SMH
What are you kidding me I know there names. I've met most of them in real life. I just felt like saying that mk well do mostly pretty well. Just too lazy to say names. If I did I'd say the 6 mk players in no particular order are sawknik fawx, curbo, reo, cd jr, cd, maxter

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i will make sure that everyone making predictions in this thread will feel stupid when its done, i feel blessed with the pool am in, and am taking advantage :)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Completely forgot Sabin was going, he definitely has a good chance on getting top 8.

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
I will certainly do my best not to let you down Pig, I appreciate the vote of confidence.

This tournament is going to be INSANE, IMO its the 1st real clash of the titans for this game, I mean just look at the sign up sheet smh lol

Man, Im so very excited for ECT5, shit is going to be a great time all around, Im looking forward to seeing everybody, competing, and having a bunch of fun.

As always, the cognac will be on deck, ima be a lil on lean, and just enjoying myself. Hope to see all my TYM fam there!
will you be using cyborg?