What's new

ECT5 Injustice Top 8 Predictions.

VGB Joe Kerr

Insane Brilliance
1. VGB Joe Kerr
2. VGB Joe Kerr
3. VGB Joe Kerr

Just saying, for those entering, if your top three doesn't include yourself, why are you even going? Hoping I get to play Jwong first personally, as we share a pool. :joker:

redeyes

Button Masher
oh my its been awhile since i saw a top 8 thread.

NPO:
1)Cd Jr
2) Reo
3) CD
4)chris g
5) Jwong
6) rico suave
7) Jer
8) brady

1. Sonic Fox
2. CD
3. Reo
4. Tom
5. Fab
6. Sabin
7. Wong
8. MagnetoHalfWay
I will certainly do my best not to let you down Pig, I appreciate the vote of confidence.

This tournament is going to be INSANE, IMO its the 1st real clash of the titans for this game, I mean just look at the sign up sheet smh lol

Man, Im so very excited for ECT5, shit is going to be a great time all around, Im looking forward to seeing everybody, competing, and having a bunch of fun.

As always, the cognac will be on deck, ima be a lil on lean, and just enjoying myself. Hope to see all my TYM fam there!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I will certainly do my best not to let you down Pig, I appreciate the vote of confidence.

This tournament is going to be INSANE, IMO its the 1st real clash of the titans for this game, I mean just look at the sign up sheet smh lol

Man, Im so very excited for ECT5, shit is going to be a great time all around, Im looking forward to seeing everybody, competing, and having a bunch of fun.

As always, the cognac will be on deck, ima be a lil on lean, and just enjoying myself. Hope to see all my TYM fam there!
No problem man, Im a huge believer in you. Just do your thing and have fun either way :)

Cyborg baby BOO-YAH

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME

DESTROY EVERYONE

LET ME BE ABLE TO TELL MY FRIENDS I LIVE A TOWN AWAY FROM THE ECT CHAMP

...Seriously, though. Good luck, amigo. You gon' wreck some shit. People ain't ready for The Borg.

Also: Brady, CD, Magneto, Chris G, Rico, CD Jr, Reo, and either Sabin or Jer.

havent seen jwong play but doubt hell be top 8 at this game unless hes going hard

i think one of the three musketeers you are going with james has a good shot to make it, even though garfield thinks black adam is a rushdown... freddy is looking pretty solid.