What's new

easy character for beginners

hi, what do you think is an easy character for a begginer, or if you can give me a your top 3 for a begginer, thank you.

GGA Max

Assuming you'll be playing against beginners...

1) Scorpion
2) Deathstroke
3) Deathstroke or Scorpion

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Depends on what you are looking to develop most.

Superman is a good well balanced character who is both strong and easy to pick up. His larger combos take some work but all in all he isn't hard to get to at least a decent level with.

Deathstroke has by far the easiest command listing in the game, but his combos are a bit trickier to work with. Even still, if you are looking to zone a bit then he is a solid choice to say the least.

Loth Ryo

of house Ryo krypton
Why does everyone always say superman? I am a beginner and superman is not easy what so ever to pull off his viable combos takes great execution.

I would say

1. Green lantern- Tons of tools and easy execution
2. Grundy- ^
3. Doomsday

I am a beginner as well and in my opinion it's:

1. Doomsday (you don't have to worry about lows and the combos are easy and do a decent amout of damage for the work you have to put in)
2. Superman (awesome hit-confirmable string in F23 and overall very well rounded)
3. Green Lantern (great hit-confirmable string in B12 and overall easy combos with decent damage - Lanterns Might is also amazing for everything)
4. Deathstroke (if you concentrate on the easier combos, but be careful... once you start using DS the temptation is there to only concentrate on his special moves)

JrK

Probably Drunk
Green lantern combos are extremely easy. I would start there. The less (imo) you have to sit and think about your combos the more you can think about the actual game play.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
As much as I hate people scrubbing out the easy characters it wuld be.
Batman.
Scorpion.
Superman.

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
Aquamans combos arent beginnersfriendly imo
No I agree some of them have pretty strict timing. Obviously not all of them but pretty much all his combos that go over 30% take a bit of getting used to. I do agree about Batman being somewhat user friendly and GL too. Superman is also easy to pick up but takes a bit to master. Especially since he's got so many tools.

Alexandru Pascu

Supermans combos are not easy imo
This^ people give Supes a bit too much credit in this department. I know 3 corner combos of various amounts of damage and they all took quite a bit of practice to get to the point where I pull them off at least 4/5 times. BnBs might be easier than a lot of other chars but I still think he's not as easy as people say he is. Especially since so many people have begun punishing F23 breath lately. As people level up Supes is only gonna get harder to play due to the lack of mixups and only a shoddy 50/50 which is highly punishable.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
1)Green Lantern (Easy, but have tough uphill MUs)

2)Batman (Easy, online nightmare, needs a little more knowledge to deliver)

3)Superman (Easy, top tier, just memorize the basics and the rest are "fundamentals")

Loth Ryo

of house Ryo krypton
1)Green Lantern (Easy, but have tough uphill MUs)

2)Batman (Easy, online nightmare, needs a little more knowledge to deliver)

3)Superman (Easy, top tier, just memorize the basics and the rest are "fundamentals")

by nightmare online do you mean he is crazy good online or crazy bad?

Alexandru Pascu

by nightmare online do you mean he is crazy good online or crazy bad?
Definitely the former, I feel like he's pretty much Supes' only losing match-up online. The bats, the crazy jump-ins, the mix-ups. He's amazingly good online when your reaction time is dulled down a bit.

Alexandru Pascu

I wouldn't say "Crazy good" but Aerial 2 is hard to deal with for a lot of chars.
In my experience so far Aquaman and Green Lantern are pretty much the only 2 chars that I play that can full combo punish his jump-ins consistently. Although GL is considered by many a losing match-up against Bats he's pretty competent in dealing with a lot of his stuff.

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
Greeb Lantern or Grundy. Ive been using Gl for not even a day. All i learned were 2 combos and his resets. After that i was getting wins and even when i lost, i lost a champion lol. Also, Grundy is just stupid easy to learn. His bnbs take barely and skill and any begginer can learn them in just 10 minutes :)