What's new

East Coast Throwdown 2015 MKX Viewers Guide! (Guide, Hype & Updates!)

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Pool 1: SonicFox W, Forever King Jr. L
Pool 2: Michaelangelo W, MIT L
Pool 3: Honeybee W, Grr L
Pool 4: REO W, Chemist4Hire L
Pool 5: DJT W, Zyphox L(Im still rooting for Take$$$ though)
Pool 6: King W, Revolver L
Pool 7: Saltface W, Biohazard L
Pool 8: Maxter W, Insaynne L

I have Honeybee winning the whole tournament :)

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
It was supposed to start 20 minutes ago, but it looks like there's a new schedule:

So now it looks like MKX is streamed from 2-8 PM. Not sure about Top 16
Thanks. Hope we don't get a similar clusterfuck on streams that we've had from the last two big tournaments.

Should be noted that the DeadlyBison GG stream is up but neither of the other two are up.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Thanks. Hope we don't get a similar clusterfuck on streams that we've had from the last two big tournaments.

Should be noted that the DeadlyBison GG stream is up but neither of the other two are up.
Yeah. Unfortunately, it's become a staple of events running in the Eastern US. I hope we can get this sorted out, because it'd be awesome to be able to tweet out a stream start in advance and have the stream be up and running.

But in the meantime, I have to basically wait until streams are actually up on event day to announce on my Twitter.

Last edited:

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Yeah. Unfortunately, it's become a staple of events running in the Eastern US. I hope we can get this sorted out, because it'd be awesome to be able to tweet out a stream start in advance and have the stream be up and running.

But in the meantime, I've had to basically wait until streams are actually up on event day to announce on my Twitter.
I am going to try my hardest to get everything straight for CEO. So this doesn't happen.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Haha it was the best run tournament of MKX's life so far with top notch streams and coverage....once it started 90 minutes after it was scheduled....
Still ended with all of the pools ending on scheduled time ;] Late reg because people were still filtering in, it was worth it