What's new

Easiest Infinite

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
C Sub's relaunch is extremely easy on some characters but relaunches are not true infinites anyway. NW, Kung, Reptile's aaLPHPHP/aaHPHPHP (no pausing) and Stryker's infinites are the easiest, with Nightwolf's being limited to 6 characters, and Reptile's specific limited to 3 I believe. The most hits I have ever done with Reptile's midscreen vs Jax was 152.

c.sub's on sheeva is.
shut up game you know I miss that combo like 80% of the time lol

I like to relaunch a lot, but sheeva for some reason is hard for me to relaunch, I just don't practice vs her enough lol.

Actually, I think kungs is the easiest to pull off. It's hard for some people, but once the motion is figured out it's easy street from there.

Strykers cross screen is easily the 2nd. I don't have the timing worked out for his corner shit to hit every time like KM.

Reptile's is definitely the HARDEST. It takes much more timing, and it is IMPOSSIBLE in lag.

I need perfect conditions to pull off a reptile infinite.

NW's corner combo is just a joke. That shit'll only hit a few chars (although useful) but if they're good, they'll try to stay the fuck outta the corner.

Since it's about EASIEST then yes, NW's corner combo is like a walk in the park.

Most effective? Kung Lao. It's really easy not to drop them if you focus. You can take it almost anywhere, and it's not too hard.

Reptiles is the hardest, but also VERY effective. I think his infinite has more potential than Strykers.

A lot.

A lot a lot.

It's EASY to move people across the screen with stryker, but in the corner, you gotta time it out buddy, and theres a good chance you'll drop them

If I get the reptile inf on a roll, I usually won't drop them unless it's at 80% or so, and they're practically dead...

So learn kungs and NW's.

reptile does not have an easy infinite
He said the 3 hit aaLP, aaHP, aahp inf.

It's PRETTY easy, and i'm sure anyone could do it if they fucked around with the timing of reptile enough.

His inf vs Jax is easy enough but theres all this timing a player new to the infinite has to learn, I don't think he takes that into consideration enough.

When I first leared EACH inf variation for reptile, I first off sat there and tried it over and over again just looking for what each timing variation did to the character being juggled.

When juggling ANYONE, you have to take into consideration how fast you have to push each button and when. With Jax, U. Sub and Male ninjas, I can't tell you how many times i've knocked them over my head with a aalp or aahp.

When you're juggling jax, you have to be careful not to mash out the buttons too fast when you get to the other side, you have to wait until he's back at your spot, with kung you barely have to do that.

When juggling sindel, OMG you have to time it so perfectly, I hate juggling that bitch. It used to be easy, but I always miss it now lol.

Easiest to juggle in order with reptile =
1. Jax (inf)
2. U. Sub (inf)
3. Maybe Sindel (inf)
4. Male ninjas (inf)
5. Stryker (inf)
6. Liu Kang (5/6 dashes then uppercut)
7. Sonya (5/6 dashes then uppercut)
8. Robots (5 dashes then uppercut, for me at least)
9. Kabal (5 dashes then uppercut)
10. Kung (5/6 dashes *hard* then uppercut, for me at least)

I'd switch Male ninjas to under U. Sub for me, but not for someone new to the infinite

I know that was a big waste of time, but i'm high and bored. So yeah, that's the reptile inf for me.

Droopy

Noob
Kung's inf is easier in the corner than across the screen, Stryker's inf is vice versa. Reptile you can do it anywhere anytime but u gotta be good with it. I know Ermac doesnt have an infinite but if you catch somebody in the corner sleeping, try his 100 percent combo, ive done it more offline than online but its still cool nonetheless.

ded

Elder God
Easiest to juggle in order with reptile =
1. Jax (inf)
2. U. Sub (inf)
3. Maybe Sindel (inf)
4. Male ninjas (inf)
5. Stryker (inf)
6. Liu Kang (5/6 dashes then uppercut)
7. Sonya (5/6 dashes then uppercut)
8. Robots (5 dashes then uppercut, for me at least)
9. Kabal (5 dashes then uppercut)
10. Kung (5/6 dashes *hard* then uppercut, for me at least)

So yeah, that's the reptile inf for me.
top 3 easier juggles with rep are jax, liu and stryker

Yup, he to has a relauch inf as well as many others, if not just 100%-ers
You forget that too-dumb-to-be-believed crouching LP in the corner. You know, the one that takes 8 and a half hours to get them to danger?

I'm not gonna dig up the thread, but I believe ded mentioned that it can be done by a lot of character besides Kitana, I remember that the Male Ninja teleporters were specifically mentioned.

top 3 easier juggles with rep are jax, liu and stryker
Truth, I just think the infinite itself is easiest with Jax, then U. Sub because he's a 3 hitter and the set up ISN'T that difficult (2 ways to set it up easily) Liu is just easy to volley, I can get him to 5 but that isn't my forte, Ninja can prob get him to 6 easily.

Stryker...yeah he's easy. I should've put him higher. He's not easy for me, he flies around easily, but he flies around and that's the problem.

He flies right over reptiles head if you don't walk in correctly EVERY time.
I think the male ninja infinite is easier than stryker.
That's personal preference. It's easier for me, because once you have him in the infinite position, theres not that many adjustments you have to make on the button timing. With stryker you gotta be careful every time.

Droopy

Noob
I forgot about the relaunches, i just never use them. I particularly liked Jax's corner inf that ded made in his recent vid, Infinito. Has anybody ever tried that in casual/competive play?

I can only do relaunchers and NW's 3 hit corner inf. consistantly. I would say strykers is the easiest inf. if you don't count relaunchers and NW's corner inf.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Reptile's infinite that I listed is very easy. LP/HPHPHP, elbow dash is hard to do? "Impossible to do online" is irrelevant. I can and have done it online, on a gamepad.

Getting 150+ hits took me maybe 5 attempts, the only reason I screwed up was because my hands start to get cramped around 100.