What's new

e sports earnings mk9

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Nigga REO made 20 fuckin stacks off MK? Nigga made 20k Legally by being great a game. Didn't know the people were making that much money. That's fuckin crazy.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
He made more trust me

Example I made far more than what's listed. So many unaccounted for and wrong $. Knowing what I made roe made probably more than 20k
Bruh let me be your protégée! Teach me your ways lol. It has to feel good earning some extra money off something you genuinely love to do.

This is so off - people are low balling it at best.. Sponsord players (not supported players) see a good amount of money for marketing their brand. Side gigs like testing a game, youtube, and writing guides for companies like Prima can also bring in some money as well. Supported players are players that are helped out to easy some of the cost but in all honesty a lot of these sponsored top players also have real jobs aside from gaming for sustainment.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Yeah the numbers are low. Only takes things that were publicly listed I think.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
some of u pros should tweet at https://twitter.com/GGBeyond ... looks like hes the creator of the site... Without ripping him (Brady style) and maybe help him get the more accurate numbers... or not (the Tax Man might be lookin for dat ass) lol

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
its missing pdp, 2vxg's (did ppl ever get paid for those?), devestation. ect