What's new

Combo List - D'Vorah D'Vorah Combo Thread

Too bad you are not talking about the f11, df1 cancel or f112 df1 cancel pressure. f112 is her best footsy move and the best starter for damage (43% 1 bar).
I am actually doing a video on that later on tonight it'll be up. I just wanted a basic tutorial for people who want to learn the character. Grenade cancelling is pretty difficult to do. Especially for people who are just beginners. I would like to thank you for pointing it out to me about her footsies tools! I personally am a very risky footsie player so I use qcb 4.

I also put up a beginner breakdown for brood mother!

Does she have any low strings for high blockers? I know her vortex hits low and her back 12/forward 42 all hit low but I was wondering if there were combo starters.

Ippolit

Noob
@ Like you said b1 to 2 air grab would be the only one that comes yo mind. Note that b1 is -15 on block and canceled into 2 it's -9 and lands you right next to them.
Max range whiffed f4,2 can also be comboed and is safe on block against 6 frame moves:
(whiff fHK) HP cLP fHK,HK d,bHK 23% It's possible you could get some kind of run cancel in here to extend the combo...
This Lack of low options for combo starters is somewhat the reason I initially went with Venomous, so as to give her more credible low threats.

finding run combos a bit hard on my execution but I'm pretty sure that if you want a meterless combo as venomous:
212 f44 run can be comboed into 2 or f2 yet I haven't been able to explore this further
Also some character specific stuff:
f44 f34 21u3 dGrab 35% Works midscreen on males (Tested on Sub-Zero and Raiden)
(212 or f44) f44 f4 X-ray works midscreen on females 45 % or 52% (Tested on Casie and D'vorah)
212 f44 f22 db4 34% works midscreen So far only tested on D'Vora. Very specific timing

Psyken

GG XRD / MKX Player
What are you guys best dmg for Neutral jump 1/2? I can only get 31%

Neutral Jump 1 > F44 > F44 > Wasp Cancel > D4 > DB4 : 31%

SaJa

FH_FenriR
I am actually doing a video on that later on tonight it'll be up. I just wanted a basic tutorial for people who want to learn the character. Grenade cancelling is pretty difficult to do. Especially for people who are just beginners. I would like to thank you for pointing it out to me about her footsies tools! I personally am a very risky footsie player so I use qcb 4.

I also put up a beginner breakdown for brood mother!
Cool ! But I was talking about f11 df1 run/dash cancel into a new f11 etc.. This is godlike for pressure.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
You guys are all coming up with some great stuff and are all very good looking.

Is it possible to BugNadeDashCancel a 112? so 112 BugNade Cancel 212 Vortex +Ender? Or is there not enough time off the 112?

Ippolit

Noob
You can get a little more by sneaking in a D4,

So:

F44,F44~Run xx D4~DB4 30% + 3.17% Venom , 33.7 total. pretty easy to do.
Nice combo, I'm probably gonna do this online when I get it down. I take it there is no chance of getting a f22 instead of d4 after the run?

If we're counting venom ticks aswell:
f44 f44 f22 db4 32% +6.5 venom = 38.5%

Krackatoa

BEES? BEES!
Does she have any low strings for high blockers? I know her vortex hits low and her back 12/forward 42 all hit low but I was wondering if there were combo starters.
Floe was streaming earlier. I asked him, cause I know he had found something (Or someone told him):

b1 xx WaspGrenade xx Run xx Block > f11 xx Shit out Damage

It's a 1 frame link or so. <_<

Good luck.