What's new

Drahmin unlikely to make it in to Mortal Kombat X roster, says Boon

FINISHED!
Phew, i don't think i ever spend this much time on one drawing, but i think it was worth it.
Not surprising at all considering he and Hsu Hao are two of Boon's least favorite MK characters.
Boon probably hates Drahmin, cause he threw Scorpion into the Soulnado, which would have destroyed his soul and killing him for good! But damn Elder Gods intervened and saved Scorpion.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Drahim sucks. Im n0t surprised. Along with Hsu Hao, Moloch and Li Mei. I found all of them to be uninspired

Drahim sucks. Im n0t surprised. Along with Hsu Hao, Moloch and Li Mei. I found all of them to be uninspired
First it's Drahmin, secondly, why did you substitute o for a zero in 'not' and thirdly, uninspired is the wrong word.
Uninspired means lacking inspiration, creativity, originality, which is not the case.
I'm not saying Hsu Hao or Li Mei are any good, but they're not uninspired.
Uninspired characters would be Shujinko, Kira or Jarek, which were meant as a replacement for older characters and also characters like Frost (who is simply a female version of Sub-Zero, devs even admitted they made her to be a female sub-zero) and Sheeva (who is simply a female Goro, again, devs said so themselves)
Uninspired is not necessarily a bad thing though and I, personally, like Frost.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Agreed. I'm actually still surprised some people want him in the game. I agree, they're all just dull characters.