What's new

Dragon Ball Z: Battle Of The Gods

REO

Undead
I used to love DBZ way back during the Saiyan, Frieza, and Cell saga. But after what they did to Gohan as the series went on, it just turned me off in digust. After all the shit Gohan has been through, you would fucking think he deserves the right to be the strongest character in the series.

NEVER before have I fallen in love with a character (counting all movies, shows, video games, etc.) like this just to end up disliking him/her towards the end. Unbelievable.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Everything after SSJ2 was stupid, including SSJ3, SSJ4, fusions, and mystic shit. Sure, SSJ3 looked cool, but they jumped the shark by the Buu saga. GT was just....an abomination. And that Super 17 villain makes no fucking sense. You got two androids fusing, who are not even more powerful than an average Super Saiyan at that point, and now this new villain can annihilate everyone at once, including this useless Majuub asshole who was only introduced to act as fodder? Mannnn.

Gimmick

Noob
I used to love DBZ way back during the Saiyan, Frieza, and Cell saga. But after what they did to Gohan as the series went on, it just turned me off in digust. After all the shit Gohan has been through, you would fucking think he deserves the right to be the strongest character in the series.

NEVER before have I fallen in love with a character (counting all movies, shows, video games, etc.) like this just to end up disliking him/her towards the end. Unbelievable.
I 100% agree. They turned the badass gohan from the cell saga into an upright pussy nerd. LBSH the buu saga should've never happened

Saiyaman was pretty bad, mystic gohan was pretty awesome though, before he got his ass whupped anyways. It was cool watching ssj2 vegeta go at it with ssj2 goku. Gotenks was annoying but not all bad. Gotenks had some crazy ass moves.

Cell saga was probably the best though.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I just dont get why they couldn't just let Goku "die" and become the guidance for Gohan.
I mean... he's iconic.... but he had his moment with Frieza.... it was time to pass the torch and it didn't happen :(

AT confirmed himself that this was 100% canon and is not a "what if" scenario at all. These events really happen in the main story arc of DBZ confirmed by the creator of DBZ himself.
How come I never seen Mr. Bunny villain on the anime? Explain that Mr. Toriyama lol jkn

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
DBZ would be so so sosososososososo much better if they would have made super buy have the same mindset as Fullmetal alchemist: brotherhoods' wrath. The dude was smart and had no mercy. I felt like super buu was so half assed it wasn't even funny.

U wanna impress me dbz? Give me a movie about broly having a son tht comes to earth to avenge his fathers death, then we will be talking :), this evil bunny looks stupid, easter already? Lol

YoungTrunks

There's a storm coming
How come I never seen Mr. Bunny villain on the anime? Explain that Mr. Toriyama lol jkn
Lol yea I don't know the bunny looks stupid especially compared to the great villans in the DBZ universe. But hey who knows, I'm really just hoping to see trunks and goten to go ssj2 and vegeta ssj3 lol.

InFlames

dead
It doesn't take place 10 years after the Kid Buu Saga; it takes place DURING the 10 year gap between the Kid Buu saga and the World Tournament that featured Uub.

This movie actually fits into the timeline. =P
Ah, I get it now.

By the way, am I the only one who see's a Teen Goten look alike behind Kid Goten? Who the fuck is that?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Tbh, I loved the direction they took Gohan up until they killed him off for the rest of the saga by having him absorbed by Buu. That was fucking stupid. His awkwardness was humorous, though, and his story had a lot of potential. Plus Mystic Gohan is too boss.

"Fight you? No...I wanna kill you!" Uh-oh...shit just got real!

THTB

In all honesty, Vegeta was already headed to the personality he had in GT, though it's really just him living a civil life.

But Bra was right...that moustache had to go...LOL!

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
including this useless Majuub asshole who was only introduced to act as fodder? Mannnn.
I never understood why Majuub sucked so much ass. Like seriously, isn't he suppose to be the reincarnated Kid Buu, fused with Majin Buu? Kid Buu by himself was like stronger than SSJ3, and Majin Buu was a beast too. So those two put together to create Majuub, you would think Majuub would be one of the strongest characters in the whole series. But he always got his ass kicked I don't understand lol

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
I never understood why Majuub sucked so much ass. Like seriously, isn't he suppose to be the reincarnated Kid Buu, fused with Majin Buu? Kid Buu by himself was like stronger than SSJ3, and Majin Buu was a beast too. So those two put together to create Majuub, you would think Majuub would be one of the strongest characters in the whole series. But he always got his ass kicked I don't understand lol
Because GT sucked.

THTB

It's simple.

GT = Goku Time.

And this: Base Kid Goku > SSJ4 Gogeta > Omega Shenron > Syn Shenron > Super 17 > Great Ape Baby Vegeta > SSJ4 Goku = SSJ4 Vegeta > Baby Vegeta > Everyone else