What's new

Dragon Age Inquisition Discussion *DLC Released!*

i own this game, i have not finished it, and i feel the urge of 15 of 100 to do so. for me personally it is the final nail into biowares coffin. i played a lot of the big areas, and have 2 to go, and its boooooring. its always the same. close rift here, there, and another one there, and dont forget to do the same thing in the next area. collect this, collect that, have 5 minutes of mildly interesting sidestory, and continue doing repetetive tasks while fighting a shitload of annoying and bland enemies (red templars? really?). followers ran out of interesting conversation topics already. the only cool thing are the main story sequences like in the orlaisian court. but these are a very small percentage of the whole game. Dragon fights are ok, but there is a point where you go from chanceless to superior and thats it, not much between these 2 extremes. even the multiplayer is not even close to being as catchy as mass effect 3's. sorry but this has nothing to do with the bioware i used to love (things started to go downhill with Mass Effect 2) and DA3 made me finally give up the hope that it will ever be again. Bye.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Okay, going to stop streaming for a little bit. The DLC so far is awesome, it's actually hard. The minimum level of the enemy is 20, so if you're not above 20 or have beaten the game yet, I'd advise you to wait before going to the DLC area. It looks beautiful but I've barely explored, just kept getting bodied because I'm under leveled.

Time to grind levels and I'll stream again later.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I still haven't been able to play the DLC yet. Been trying to level up my Rogue Archer. Forgot how long it took to level in this game. Also been farming for fade-touched silverite and obsidian. You can get two different abilities, the one I'm wanting is "Guard on hit", which is super broken. With Knight Enchanter Vivienne, she basically always has full armor and full guard all the time, while being able to kill everything at the same time!

Anyway, once I level up a couple more time, I'll be able to tackle the DLC. With work and a bunch of other stuff, who knows when that will be though. Side note, they've added some stuff to the game. Like a storage system and a "tint" system to color your armor. The storage system has a dupe glitch, which is cool especially if you've beaten the game before and don't want to grind for money.