What's new

Dominance and Fear will strike the West Coast in June

Which side do you think will become victorious?

• Total voters

IKizzLE

BloodHound
I ain't even gonna lie.....
Most of the time when I play online, I don't really play serious and troll a lot.
But when I played Curbo, I took it 100% serious and.....

I have never been bodied like that in my ENTIRE life. I have never been babied ever until I played curbo...and I got babied 3 games....IN A ROW....

:oops:

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
I officially represent the East Coast now.

I mean.. I am a part of Kombat Network.
Detroit........ who in the hell are u anymore... switchin sides on this coast gets u killed... u were a norte when i met u and now you are a crip!? WTF MAN!?

I ain't even gonna lie.....
Most of the time when I play online, I don't really play serious and troll a lot.
But when I played Curbo, I took it 100% serious and.....

I have never been bodied like that in my ENTIRE life. I have never been babied ever until I played curbo...and I got babied 3 games....IN A ROW....

:oops:
Im am so interested, its fuckin crazy..ima be on around 530-6 pm your time CURBOLICOUS. Does it make me cocky, or, ignorant that I feel I wont get bodied? Maybe i'm just crazy.. but on xbl my tag is hitman havoc lol its my roommies shit so stfu

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I officially represent the East Coast now.

I mean.. I am a part of Kombat Network.
THREE ONE THIRD PLAYING FOR THE YANKEES :D.

You'll be the Dallas Cowboys: A powerhouse of the East, but you live in the West.

(Seriously, though. Ever since I started watching football, that's always fucking baffled me. Can anyone explain what DALLAS is doing in an Eastern Division?)

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
If you're going to do a coast vs coast thing... how come GA and FL (possibly VA?) don't get any rep in these things?

All this is is another VSM vs whoever. We all know VSM is the best, but why not change it up a bit and get some different talent in there once and a while?

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
If you're going to do a coast vs coast thing... how come GA and FL (possibly VA?) don't get any rep in these things?

All this is is another VSM vs whoever. We all know VSM is the best, but why not change it up a bit and get some different talent in there once and a while?
Okay, I'm going to stop making hype posts for a minute, and I'm going to give everyone some "REALTALK."

You play this game competitively to compete. The thought of having an "ALL TIME" best team is fine. Everybody is entitled to their opinion on who is the best, but having an "ALL TIME" team that cant be challenged, is stupid as hell.

Let FL and GA challenge us on their own terms and we will gladly accept. This is why we play the game... to compete... lol

#COMMONKNOWLEDGE

Altaire

Noob
WC cant beat EC, lets be real here the only player so far to actually make a dent has been detroit.

I wouldn't even say Detroit counts. He's an Arizona player. I'm really sick of this "Well Arizona is west coast, no, wait, Arizona is technically midwest, no, wait, Arizona is the south". I don't care if Arizona has signed a treaty with the lost fucking continent of Atlantis, it is its own scene. Let's get one thing straight: This isn't "east coast vs. west coast", it's Socal vs. New York. If you want to be technical, it's Vegas and Socal, which are more or less adjacent scenes. This community has pretty clearly defined borders, I feel. New York is its own scene, with the Philly and Virginia guys occasionally being grouped in with them as just "east coast". Ohio is its own scene. Illinois and area is its own scene, with Slips, Kizzle and the other St. Lou guys being grouped in with them just because they play with those guys. Arizona is its own scene, separate from Socal. Grouping together scenes that hardly interact is really, really stupid. For instance, Ohio and Illinois could both be seen as just "The Midwest scene", but how often do those two scenes interact? Apart from Chicago guys going to Ohio tournaments once every few months and vice versa, how tight-knit are they? Similarly, the Vegas and Socal guys are real tight, but AZ has little to no interaction with Socal, despite being within humping distance of them. Why? They're entirely separate scenes. Vegas and Socal may not be, but Socal and AZ certainly are. Socal does their own thing. AZ does their own thing. Vegas kind of does Socal's thing as well, which is why you could feasibly group the two together, but Socal and AZ have little to no interaction; just leave it at that.

Bottom line: If Socal calls out New York, it should be Socal vs. New York. You don't see New York pulling anyone from Ohio, so Socal shouldn't be pulling Detroit from AZ. As far as I'm concerned, Socal trying to nab Detroit would be a huge crutch in this whole region war. It's basically saying "Well, we issued a challenge to VSM, but we can't do it with our own guys, so we're going to try and get the one non-New York player who's consistently held up against them". If Socal is so sure they can take VSM, they can do it themselves.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I wouldn't even say Detroit counts. He's an Arizona player. I'm really sick of this "Well Arizona is west coast, no, wait, Arizona is technically midwest, no, wait, Arizona is the south". I don't care if Arizona has signed a treaty with the lost fucking continent of Atlantis, it is its own scene. Let's get one thing straight: This isn't "east coast vs. west coast", it's Socal vs. New York. If you want to be technical, it's Vegas and Socal, which are more or less adjacent scenes. This community has pretty clearly defined borders, I feel. New York is its own scene, with the Philly and Virginia guys occasionally being grouped in with them as just "east coast". Ohio is its own scene. Illinois and area is its own scene, with Slips, Kizzle and the other St. Lou guys being grouped in with them just because they play with those guys. Arizona is its own scene, separate from Socal. Grouping together scenes that hardly interact is really, really stupid. For instance, Ohio and Illinois could both be seen as just "The Midwest scene", but how often do those two scenes interact? Apart from Chicago guys going to Ohio tournaments once every few months and vice versa, how tight-knit are they? Similarly, the Vegas and Socal guys are real tight, but AZ has little to no interaction with Socal, despite being within humping distance of them. Why? They're entirely separate scenes. Vegas and Socal may not be, but Socal and AZ certainly are. Socal does their own thing. AZ does their own thing. Vegas kind of does Socal's thing as well, which is why you could feasibly group the two together, but Socal and AZ have little to no interaction; just leave it at that.

Bottom line: If Socal calls out New York, it should be Socal vs. New York. You don't see New York pulling anyone from Ohio, so Socal shouldn't be pulling Detroit from AZ. As far as I'm concerned, Socal trying to nab Detroit would be a huge crutch in this whole region war. It's basically saying "Well, we issued a challenge to VSM, but we can't do it with our own guys, so we're going to try and get the one non-New York player who's consistently held up against them". If Socal is so sure they can take VSM, they can do it themselves.
I know you must have put a lot of time on that long post... lol

But there are actually two team battles happening at MLG. I'm not sure if you have been following this.

Its going to be EGP, which is essentially SoCal vs VSM which is New York. West Coast vs East Coast is going to involve players such as Tyrant, Denzel, Marvaz, etc. East Coast can have any East region player, and it doesn't have to be New York specifically.

Altaire

Noob
I know you must have put a lot of time on that long post... lol

But there are actually two team battles happening at MLG. I'm not sure if you have been following this.

Its going to be EGP, which is essentially SoCal vs VSM which is New York. West Coast vs East Coast is going to involve players such as Tyrant, Denzel, Marvaz, etc. East Coast can have any East region player, and it doesn't have to be New York specifically.
That post took me a grand total of about five minutes. I type fast.

I don't know why people think that amount of text would be time consuming. It's really not hard.

Tim Static

Adminerator
DetroitBalln313 Yo, The Kombat Network is based from the NE/Midwest, but it represents the world of competitive MK. You can rep the Desert all you want bro, but...

Exactly what i said earlier in this thread, but without the other 984204184791 words. WC is SoCal and EC is NY.

And lets make it 6v6. Get Xblades in there too. Hell 7v7 cause I want Curbo in this too.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
DetroitBalln313 Yo, The Kombat Network is based from the NE/Midwest, but it represents the world of competitive MK. You can rep the Desert all you want bro, but...

Exactly what i said earlier in this thread, but without the other 984204184791 words. WC is SoCal and EC is NY.

And lets make it 6v6. Get Xblades in there too. Hell 7v7 cause I want Curbo in this too.
XBlades has been in team EGP since last year. :)