What's new

Does Perfect Legend make too many threads?

Cast your vote!

• Yes

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • No

Votes: 25 52.1%

• Total voters

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
He's working his way into everyone's hearts again after the Jim chant fiasco

This is why some top players stop posting here. They start getting trolled...like in this thread.
PL can handle trolling, he won EVO, when he was trolled the hardest. This is light-hearted, lmao. I just like Bob Ross yo.

HAPPY LITTLE CLOUDS.

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
Why you gotta give pl shit? Lol he is a high level player who has been posting useful information, or just general topics to discuss. Looking back at the mk 9 days im actually glad he has been more active on these forums I thought it was kinda weird that he was "the best at the game" (two evo victorys imo says that) and he didnt talk about the game much on the forums. Amen.

P.s. not trying to ride his dick just saying we should be happy to have his insight on our forum.

Why you gotta give pl shit? Lol he is a high level player who has been posting useful information, or just general topics to discuss. Looking back at the mk 9 days im actually glad he has been more active on these forums I thought it was kinda weird that he was "the best at the game" (two evo victorys imo says that) and he didnt talk about the game much on the forums. Amen.

P.s. not trying to ride his dick just saying we should be happy to have his insight on our forum.
This thread isn't giving him shit, people are missing the point. :p. Funsys.

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
Im happy pl is posting maybe hes starting a new leaf where he isnt seen as an enemy lord knows us players in ohio would love to see him bring a new life to the scene, its no secret ohio has the worst press as far as beloved players :)

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I don't think so, but while I'm here, is there any explanation/correlation behind Bob Ross being his avatar?

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
PL should beware the consequences of prop fishing.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
PL threads are far preferable to idle lifelessness on a forum.
Almost all of them have led to good things.