What's new

Do you want more DLC after Freddy?

Do you want more DLC after Freddy?

• Total voters

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
This thread is in place to help the fans and players let NRS know how they feel about DLC and whether they want more DLC or if they would prefer other 'work' to be done.

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
Bo' Rai Cho! Bo' Rai Cho! Bo' Rai Cho! Bo' Rai Cho! Bo' Rai Cho! Bo' Rai Cho! Bo' Rai Cho! Bo' Rai Cho! Bo' Rai Cho!

Kwon

---->----
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? :D

I've been lobbying for Tanya, Tremor and Fujin from the get-go!
:D

Was even hoping for a MK-character for 4th-character, but alas, it had to be a gimmicky guest-character... ;)

I understand the choice though, don't get me wrong, but... to summarize

YES! More is needed and wanted!

My initial reaction when Freddy was announced, but i've come to accept it now ;)

bipolar_shango

" Bros before Hoes"
NO MORE DLC CHARACTERS! I don't mind new costumes and stages but i think its best to focus on improving this game and working on MK10..

Xess

Noob
Lets not get them working on MK10 just yet, I like this game as is=P please add more characters and maybe a dlc story arc!

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Well if I had a date for when a MK10 or UMK9 would come out I would give my answer. If neither of those are coming out for at least a year then give a bit more DLC. Otherwise focus on the future title and include any new characters that you might add to that title rather then wasting our money. Or if they can make the DLC characters transfer over without being on the disc that'd be cool too. Don't want to invest in 4 more DLC characters if they're just going to be on the disc in the next MK.

I want more DLC characters, mostly MK. I could deal with some Guest characters but I much prefer MK related first and foremost.

As to improving the game, that should come independently of the point. The development team in charge of patching and the content development team should be completely different teams altogether you'd think. I'd like a UMK9 eventually but for now I'd just like to see another set or two of DLC characters to fill out MK9's roster for now.

OriginalRazer

Kombat Konnoisseur
No more stupid ass guest kharacters.
MK Only.

Some id like to see make it are:

- Reiko
- Havik
- Tremor
- Sareena
- Khameleon/Chameleon made into a kompletely new shapeshifting kharacter.

All the best,
RAZ :en R

I like the horror movie guest characters. It fits the bloody theme of MK! If they do Jason he should look like the part VII version; really rotten and beastly.

Am I the only one who feels some of these poll options are redundant?

Not wanting DLC characters (either wanting more patches, UMK9, or MK10) should be grouped into a simple no. As for wanting DLC characters the Yes or Yes (No guests) should stay. The other three are basically just "continue development"

DanCock

Cock Master!!
yes i want more DLC and i see freddy being in this game meaning that WE ARE getting more DLC..

id love to get

Tanya and Deagon

then id be fine with like a MK4 DLC pack with Fujin, Reiko, Shinnok and Tanya... not sure about Jarek but i liked him too but thats pushing it..

Bo Rai cho would be kool as well..

Kwon

---->----
Two different poll-options would suffice, a simple YES and NO :D

Either way, it is evident that the majority WANTS more DLC-characters.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Am I the only one who feels some of these poll options are redundant?
The polls generate traffic and get people to sign up - which means more traffic and funding for the site via ads and more debate on topics. I don't see the problem?

Of course people are aware that it's all hypothetical, it's highly doubtful that NRS actually looks at the polls.

Kwon

---->----
The polls generate traffic and get people to sign up - which means more traffic and funding for the site via ads and more debate on topics. I don't see the problem?

Of course people are aware that it's all hypothetical, it's highly doubtful that NRS actually looks at the polls.
The poll is good, he isn't complaining on the existence of the poll itself,
he is just saying that SOME of the poll-options are redundant.

A "Yes more DLC-characters" and "No continue developing the next project" would suffice to get a feel for what the customers want.

Ayx

Omnipresent
This. Or fix the damn netcode and trainer already!
I don't think Trainer is broken, just too simplified which pissed off a lot of people because it's mostly the hardcore players that use Training to master combos and figuring out nitches.

Pretty sure they already said no stages were coming, adding Fatalities would be sorta dumb but that's just me. More Costume Packs and Characters pl0x.