Do you want more DLC after Freddy?

Do you want more DLC after Freddy?

• Total voters

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I really wish I would've put UMK9 in from the start... :(

Oh well, the poll results are still coming out nicely - thanks everyone!!

Is it weird that I want Akuma?

I just really want to Satsu No Hado some asses.
Akuma would be a better MK character than SF tbh.

But really, I want more DLC as long as its more polished. Most of the characters do look funny here and there ( like walking...) but kenshi and skarlet's animations just look and feel unfinished a lot more often than the default cast. Skarlet looks like a 6ft crackhead tranny under a certain light, and I have to think they could do better because they have.

More DLC would be fine, MK only though please. Very disappointed with this Freddy nonsense. Also, start putting some resources into redoing the engine.

Ayx

Omnipresent
I forgot to vote, but I actually want UMK9. I just can't let go of the current cast of characters. I'm not looking too forward towards the new generation, I hope I'm not the only one. ;c

so what would be the different between UMK9 and MK9?
Similar to what MvC3 is doing. Maybe a better Training system, more characters a small expansion on a story line (Or perhaps just having small storylines a la BlazBlue) instead of one long line. More characters and a fresh look. New Stages, X-Rays, Fatalities (Possibly Brutalities?) and other small details to just repackage the game.

I wouldn't mind it at all to be honest.

Eight

I am the salt
Well, not too many

Shinnok, Fujin, Reiko, Havik and Bo Rai Cho.

OH and Robot Smoke. :coffee:

Everyone else can just go away....
Don't forget Shujinko! Dat praying mantis style man

That is still quite a few characters, am I right? I would love to see all of them as DLC

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I don't think a UMK9 is coming anymore. It would be a bad buisness decision for NRS.
Just looking at everyone being pissed about UMvC3, the 5 percent of you on this website that would lvoe it, won't make up for the 95% of casuals that would bitch about milking.

Going to work on MK10, which probably won't come out for like 3+ years for next generation systems.
Probably be some kind of action game in between though, either a new shaolin monks, or a character action game staring scorpion.

Kwon

---->----
WHO THE FUCK IS TREMOR
The most powerful Ninja of them all utlizing Rock, Earth and Ground-Powers!

If Fujin symbolizes the Wind, Tremor is Earth!

Extremely muscular, he is able to create earthquakes in the ground

Seismic Stomp at 0:25

Tremor, former Lin Kuei who joined Black Dragons

Who is the biggest and baddest Black Dragon? (Tremor in the back)

Tim Static

Adminerator
Don't forget Shujinko! Dat praying mantis style man

That is still quite a few characters, am I right? I would love to see all of them as DLC
Shujinko, while the conquest in MKD was good, he was like poor man's Shinnok rocking welfare line on Shang Tsung. meh.

Ayx

Omnipresent
I don't think a UMK9 is coming anymore. It would be a bad buisness decision for NRS.
Just looking at everyone being pissed about UMvC3, the 5 percent of you on this website that would lvoe it, won't make up for the 95% of casuals that would bitch about milking.

Going to work on MK10, which probably won't come out for like 3+ years for next generation systems.
Probably be some kind of action game in between though, either a new shaolin monks, or a character action game staring scorpion.
Every fan will roar about the game being re-packaged. I'm not sure if you were aware of the "OMG I JUST BOUGHT SFIV WHY MUST I PAY MORE MONEY FOR AN UPDATE + DLC?" era when Super Street Fighter IV was released.

I'd say this is the Time Line prediction:

2011: MK9
Late 2012 - Mid 2013: UMK9
Late 2013 - Mid 2014: MK10

Lots of people will complain at first, yet you'll see tons of people buying it because it's the new product. People always want changes with games they're in love with, the MvC community will get over it, so will we.

Eight

I am the salt
Shujinko, while the conquest in MKD was good, he was like poor man's Shinnok rocking welfare line on Shang Tsung. meh.
He had an excellent beard as an old man. Second only to Bo Rai Cho. MK needs beard-tier characters.

I enjoyed the fuck out of MKD and I personally loved Shujinko, even if he was a bit like you say lol.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Hell, I'm a casual MK player these days, at least until UMK9/MK10 comes out. No point taking this crap seriously anymore.

I say Yes Mortal Kombat Needs more MK Kharakters and Guest Kharakters. More Stages (Some with and Without Death Traps). Now here is the reason why Mortal Kombat Needs More Download Kharakters 1) We are still Missing a Few Mortal Kombat Vintage Characters "Cyber Smoke, Chameleon, Khameleon, Tanya, Li Mei, Frost, Fujin, and Tremor (don't know why I want tremor he barely played any part in the mortal Kombat fighting games)" Then we are still missing the UMK3 KOSTUME Pack for everyone (I like Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 kostumes especially Human Ninja Reptile he is much better as a Ninja than a Actual reptile) for Guest Kharakters The Predator, Wesker, Jason, and possibly one more who has that violet mentality (The predator should be a dlc too because the predators are the worlds perfect ninja and hunters even though they are aliens from outer space) and probably the aliens. And lets not get into production of a New Mortal Kombat game till we have this one running in tune and completed because you need to at least wait another year or so till people are bored with this one (give it another 8 years)

Phantom

Kitana Prime aka MK's Rated R Superstar
Fix what we have now or start prepping or continue working on UMK9 if they already are. No more DLC characters.

fleshmasher

i got the poison
I'm having the feeling we get a Cyber skin for Smoke along with unmasked Sub-Zero and Freddy DLC.
So i'm good with characters.

I wish for DLC Fatalities, Brutalities and Friendships.
And please fix the practice mode.

Gamin_Guru

Shang Bang
I'm interested in future DLC characters even if I dont personally play them like Skarlet and Kenshi, but they need to be good characters and not be imbalanced compared to the rest of the cast. Also, no more scantily-clad female characters. Let me rephrase that. No more female characters period especially not Tanya or Frost.

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
I'd prefer costume packs to new characters. Particularly costume packs for characters with only a single costume (CSZ, Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain, Freddy).

Creepy00

Noob
Similar to what MvC3 is doing. Maybe a better Training system, more characters a small expansion on a story line (Or perhaps just having small storylines a la BlazBlue) instead of one long line. More characters and a fresh look. New Stages, X-Rays, Fatalities (Possibly Brutalities?) and other small details to just repackage the game.

I wouldn't mind it at all to be honest.
Dont forget changing the hitbox from 3d to 2d, which would allow trades in mk to be more constant. Knowing what works and what doesnt, and wake ups with invisibilty would work properly. And removed of negative edge.