What's new

Do you rage when you lose with your main?

I get disgruntled in lag making me drop combos and taking away my ability to punish anything.
Generally, I am sad when I lose with my main, Superman, because he's the best DC character ever.
Also, other Superman players get away with the F23 loop or heat vision all day.
Yes, it's heat vision, not lasers. Lasers would imply radiation. LASER is an acronym from which the "r" stands for radiation. Superman's heat vision contains none. So stop calling it a laser.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
a laser is just a concetrated beam of light, i don't see hwat raditation has to do with that.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
I get disgruntled in lag making me drop combos and taking away my ability to punish anything.
Generally, I am sad when I lose with my main, Superman, because he's the best DC character ever.
Yes, it's heat vision, not lasers. Lasers would imply radiation. LASER is an acronym from which the "r" stands for radiation. Superman's heat vision contains none. So stop calling it a laser.

LAZERSSS

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.

That's hilarious because the term "heat vision" doesn't even apply to what he has.

Heat vision would mean he has the ability to see heat, or the ability to see in heat, not the ability to shoot heat out of his eyes.

That's hilarious because the term "heat vision" doesn't even apply to what he has.

Heat vision would mean he has the ability to see heat, or the ability to see in heat, not the ability to shoot heat out of his eyes.
Hey man, I didn't name it. DC came up with the name. The term "heat vision" works perfectly fine. His vision emits heat. Plain and simple. It technically applies directly to what he has because that's the name DC had for it. Also he CAN see the whole electromagnetic spectrum.

webreg

Noob
I never rage quit. Ever. The opposite. I play the same damn match until I stand a chance or even win it or until the other player gets tired of it and begs me to change it up. I get upset though in the following scenarios:
  • The other player plays his character stupid/bad and I loose because of that. In fighting games I have the habit of trying to outplay my opponent not be better at the game. Essentially I try to anticipate their moves and adapt to them. If a player plays totally irrational, random and very unsafe it throws me off my game and they catch me with normals no one even uses and unsafe specials that are just stupid to throw out. Or they just throw out specials I have punished the last three times with 30% in succession so I think they stopped using it and then they catch me with it by doing it a fourth time or so.
  • If a player uses the same tactic over and over again that I know how to deal with, know how to punish and know how to win against yet I somehow loose. A Superman standing full screen away air-lasering his brains out against my Aquaman? No problem, I just block and shove my trident up his arse. Problem is I'm either to late with the trident or let go to early of my block. I don't get mad at my opponent I start to get really upset at myself for my incompetence.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
yea, just yerterday a random Doomsday player beat my Aquaman 2-0 just doing random stupid stuff, that i couldnt react to..

I usually get really angry at myself when I know I made a lot of mistakes (bad reads. Dropped inputs. Ect.) and if I had been on point probably would have won.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2

Raging will only hold you back as a player.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk 2
Well that all depends who you are mad at. If you are blaming your opponent, then i totally agree. If you are blaming yourself, then in may be good that you are that angry at your mistakes

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2

GGA Max

1: if i somehow lose to low tier trash with high tier mains

2: losing to my own main

3: Getting a Major life lead and then still somehow lose anyway

either of these 3 happen, i don't even wanna look at the screen.
But you have to look at the screen to send epic rage mail.