What's new

Question Do we need to update?

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
It's basically as the title describes. With the new patch out, match-ups have changed. Matches where once Batman completely dominated(Lobo), or had a large advantage (Doomsday) have changed due to how those characters have been changed.

In the spirit of this, I am wondering if our community would like a new Match-Up discussion thread, a new combo thread, and perhaps a new General Discussion thread?

I will be happy to contribute to this in any way possibke.

Also, at some point(when I have time to sit an organize) I'd like for there to be a Community Batman Tech thread. This way, all old discoveries and new can be found in one place for new players.

What do you guys think?

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
He has no new combos though or damage aside from naked mb b3/f3.

I think some of his matches have changed but only vs zoning characters due to his trait recovery like Sinestro/deathstroke.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
Takes me some getting used to...I'm used to trait cancelling doing a block string into call bats to be safe, another block stint into MB 'rangs let's say and ready to call bats again...but they don't pick up ;_______; aaaaaaaalfreddd!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

RapZiLLa54

Yea my new strat in general is only go for the MB grapple when I have bats on deck and when I don't go for maximum damage.

Please do all that you have mention! :D It would be very helpful to the new people picking up batman and futher inprove those who already good. Thank you so much!

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I think that it is possible that Doomsday,Catwoman, and Lobo matches may have changed. Not losing, my you, but the added armor buffs they received means we can't lame that out as much. Anyway, if enough people want some kind of update, I can wrack my brain and come up with something.

My goal is to ensure we're always talking about something.

KRYS9984

Noob
Batman is pretty much the same but I feel that his pace is just a little slower.

I haven't had any issues but I would suggest modifying your b'n'b combos for duration (after using trait); the longer you can stretch out a combo and have your opponent in a juggle state, the better chance you'll have of getting your trait back.

For example; you launch 1, 2, or 3 bats (which connect) and you can hit confirm a 1,1,3 starter. If you were to:

A) 1,1,3, - B3 - J3 - B2,3 you get good damage but only about half your trait will recharge.

B) 1,1,3 - dash - 1,2,3 - B2 - diagonal grapple - B3 - J2 - B2,3 which is better damage (use of 1 bar) and charges 1 bat.

There are some good (stretched) combos for every starter that will allow you to do this; just start mixing and matching to take full advantage and get that trait charged up.

As for match-ups, I'm still getting reacquainted with the cast and their buffs / nerfs so it's too early to discuss new strategies, match-up numbers, etc..... This should be easier to comprehend within the next couple of weeks.

RapZiLLa54

Good stuff man, i found another one that gets you a bat recharge.

123>j2>22>mb sky grapple> b3> j2 > b23

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2