What's new

Discussion: Tips for the Injustice IOS game

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
So I have x3 bronze characters sitting at level 19 and I need to grind for a gold booster pack. What it the best gold per hour battle to grind? I've heard various different ones suggested.

Currently stuck at Sinestro.
I'd suggest doing bonus battles or something else that's quick and easy, you end up getting more credits by grinding easy battles than spending more time and earning slightly more per match from harder ones.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
I'd suggest doing bonus battles or something else that's quick and easy, you end up getting more credits by grinding easy battles than spending more time and earning slightly more per match from harder ones.
This is what I'm trying to figure out. I can do battle 5 and earn around 19k per hour. It helps that you can knock out two people with a level 2. I need to try some others.

Ok, so I linked my WBID to my console, but I didnt get any of my rewards. Is anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

Odoyle

Drops combos
Man somehow I can't get into my WBID I changed it on the website and it works on my console but now I can't log into my IOS to unlock the stuff I earned from the console version. Anyone have this problem once you got the console game?

Man somehow I can't get into my WBID I changed it on the website and it works on my console but now I can't log into my IOS to unlock the stuff I earned from the console version. Anyone have this problem once you got the console game?
I'm having a similar problem except when i logged into my console, i got none of my iOS rewards. Now I cant even log back into my iOS.

Gurrry

Twitch - 12DollarStreamMonster
So.. I entered in my information. It told me I unlocked something (wasnt a skin), and now I dont have any of my IOS unlocks on the console.

???

How do I get access to the skins I got?

NOCTISXIII

Bane Make Bruised Wayne
Been reading that a lot of people are having trouble unlocking the items from the iOS. Anyone here managed to unlock them successfully?

Justice

Noob
Yep. I had no probs getting my unlocks. I did have a prob with the DLC tho where I redeemed my codes in-game but they didn't appear until I quit the game and re-started. Maybe try that?

Gurrry

Twitch - 12DollarStreamMonster
Didnt see them this morning when i restarted, but ill see after.

If not though, who do i contact to fix it?

got all my unlocks. I did have to reinstall from my download que the Red Sons and Season pass to get the skins for those to appear. The iOS stuff pop right up after I linked my WB account though

I'm curious are the people having trouble with the iOS unlocks people who have had others unlock the rewards for them. Maybe that trick only seems to work. Anyone on here that has had someone else unlock the skins for them able to confirm that the console game has given them to them?

Any tips on how to get the unlocks on console? I unlinked, re-linked restarted turned off and on and nothing. And NRS isn't saying a peep!

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Any tips on how to get the unlocks on console? I unlinked, re-linked restarted turned off and on and nothing. And NRS isn't saying a peep!
Wait for patch I think, mine worked perfectly, logged in, got told I unlocked a bunch of shit, a bunch of shit was unlocked.
I think it's pretty hit and miss for whom it works for.

Any update on the portraits anyone? I haven't managed one yet....

So, it seems that thus far, this game is the only way to get these skins...annoying. i could care less about jailbird Supes or New 52 Lantern, but I really want the other three. :(

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Finally beat it...and got the Superman costume that I will never probably end up using lol.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
ok, i cant find the wbid option in the menu in the console version.
is it US only? can any europe people give me some info?

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
ok, i cant find the wbid option in the menu in the console version.
is it US only? can any europe people give me some info?
I think its in the "options" in the main menu. I'm from the EU and could find it easily. Go through all the menus in the main menu, it says "WBID".