MK2
Contra
UMK3
Arcades in General and the "inset coin" system
Going out and play was awesome.

Didn't knew shit about internet

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
The 90's sucked just as much as any other decade. Dial-up sucked, the music sucked, the fashion sucked, and most of the video games sucked just like today.

The only notable things worth mentioning about the 90's were the golden age of arcades and Batman: The Animated Series. The US having a surplus was nice too.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
There were plenty of shitty ones too. Remember Mega Babies? How about Butt-Ugly Martians? Or the crown jewel, Angela Anaconda.
Yo, Butt-Ugly Martians was the shit. Idc what anyone says. #NostalgiaBlindness

Also, Butt-Ugly Martians was early 2000s.

But the 90s had so much good shit, I can think of a lot of good cartoons before I can name even 5 bad ones.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
The cartoons, though...the CAR...TOONS... ;_;
The cartoons were pretty good. I tried implying that by mentioning Batman TAS, but good cartoons are still being made. Though probably not in the sheer quantity and quality as the 90's (mostly because everyone now is so concerned with being politically correct morons so everything is whitewashed and all rough edges are covered with pillows).

Vagrant

Noob
Hip Hop was soooooooooooo much better in the 90's. The 90's were the golden age of hip hop.

Illmatic, Infamous, Ready to die, 36 chambers... No one will never be able to top those albums.

Back to the Future
Superman
A Clockwork Orange
Citizen Kane
Any James Bond with Roger Moore or Sean Connery
The Godfather
Casablanca
Ben-Hur
Gone with the Wind
Star Wars
Raging Bull
Indiana Jones
Alien
The Exorcist
Gandhi
The Karate Kid (original)
I'll pick shawshank redemption and forrest gump over most of those movies. Also toy story. Disney was like Pixar back then as well.

90s were the best, literally everything was better imo. We live in a generation now where people think the Harlem shake is the most hilarious thing ever, 2 chainz is the best rapper of all time, and Justin Bieber is still famous lol. Btw dubstep was around in the 90s but it actually sounded like music.
You sure about that? I'm pretty sure the first dubstep release wasn't until 2002 by skream, or benga.

I'd like to point out that only mainstream hip hop was better back in the 90s. You can still find good (or even better) shit if you look for it.