What's new

Did Mortal Kombat X Officially Go Gold?

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Said something racist about Jacqui Briggs. Apparently Jax - Khrome is a 10-0 MU.
Khrome, back when he was called hankypanky on MKO, was a notorious racist. Repeatedly made comments about how the Scandinavians were the 'superior race' and all others should worship them. I'm not even making this shit up, he talked about how aesthetically and creatively they were superior to all else. It's a sign of how bad the mods are on MKO that he didn't get banned until he told a Japanese user she should 'bow down to her western betters' or some shit.

I know that sounds like bullshit but anyone who remembers hankypanky on MKO will back me up. He basically had four topics: an INSANE obsession with fashion and particularly shoes and how MK should basically be a catwalk for fashion designers, an obsession with house and trance music he would use to advertise his boring youtube channel, the racist stuff and Khrome. One of the truly great shitposters of our time, though there's a few posters on MKO these days who'd give him a run for his money. sharefrock for one

I was shocked he lasted so long on TYM. I know you guys kept him around as kind of a freak show but he is legitimately one of the weirdest and most detestable people I've ever come across on the internet. I do wonder what he said about Jacqui ghough, morbid curiousity.

Last edited:

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Khrome, back when he was called hankypanky on MKO, was a notorious racist. Repeatedly made comments about how the Scandinavians were the 'superior race' and all others should worship them. I'm not even making this shit up, he talked about how aesthetically and creatively they were superior to all else. It's a sign of how bad the mods are on MKO that he didn't get banned until he told a Japanese user she should 'bow down to her western betters' or some shit.

I know that sounds like bullshit but anyone who remembers hankypanky on MKO will back me up. He basically had four topics: an INSANE obsession with fashion and particularly shoes and how MK should basically be a catwalk for fashion designers, an obsession with house and trance music he would use to advertise his boring youtube channel, the racist stuff and Khrome. One of the truly great shitposters of our time, though there's a few posters on MKO these days who'd give him a run for his money. sharefrock for one

I was shocked he lasted so long on TYM. I know you guys kept him around as kind of a freak show but he is legitimately one of the weirdest and most detestable people I've ever come across on the internet. I do wonder what he said about Jacqui ghough, morbid curiousity.
Wait did he get banned? lol Krome was cool. The dream is dead now:DOGE