What's new

Diablo 3: ROS

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Kalada loves me so far. Probably 6-8k shards spent and she gave me 2 pieces of marauders and a natayalas helm. So I can't argue. Now she just needs to love me and throw a marauders helm my way.

I got a double of marauders shoulders last night. I cried on the inside. The helm/chest are going to take me forever to get.
I'm trying to get my mask of jeram off her to get the ball rollin on my seasons wd. so far no luck =/

E

Eldriken

I'm trying to get my mask of jeram off her to get the ball rollin on my seasons wd. so far no luck =/
Careful. She might troll you and give you the shitty set piece instead of the one that helps with pet damage. That dumb whore did that to me a few times.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Careful. She might troll you and give you the shitty set piece instead of the one that helps with pet damage. That dumb whore did that to me a few times.
Yeah with my luck it will be the shitty set version. Idk why they named them the same.

Dark_Rob

Noob
I play Diablo 3 on Xbone to avoid the dumb always online requirement.
That "dumb always online requirement" is the reason we can go join games and not have to deal with every one running around with 3 socket 1 million dps weapons that do 10 ias.
Yea it has its inconvienences to like when the servers go down, or more recently the ddos attacks. But Il take that any day over the rampant modding and duping that goes on in the console versions.
And while not everybody mods, everybody that plays online dupes. Even if they don't realize it. Every time you trade with someone you don't know, its 99% probable the piece you are getting has been duped. If not by the person you are trading with, then by the person he traded with for it, or the person before him. I can only wonder how many duped wand of wohs and furnaces are spreading like wildfire on XBL and PSN.

7L

Heads up!
That "dumb always online requirement" is the reason we can go join games and not have to deal with every one running around with 3 socket 1 million dps weapons that do 10 ias.
Yea it has its inconvienences to like when the servers go down, or more recently the ddos attacks. But Il take that any day over the rampant modding and duping that goes on in the console versions.
And while not everybody mods, everybody that plays online dupes. Even if they don't realize it. Every time you trade with someone you don't know, its 99% probable the piece you are getting has been duped. If not by the person you are trading with, then by the person he traded with for it, or the person before him. I can only wonder how many duped wand of wohs and furnaces are spreading like wildfire on XBL and PSN.
You hit the nail on the head.

Add me btw!

Would have been a simple solution to put in validation checks. Easy to program, just use hashkey encryption. All items you get online get a hash, ones you get offline do not. Online items then validate through hashkey encryption.

Easy as that.

The online requirement is not neccessary- I'm a data programmer. Blizzard was never able to fool me on "we need to prevent cheating"

Not that "duping" really hurt the metagame any more than the auction house did. The only difference is the auction house cost money to cheat.

Also, I am having trouble getting Torchlight 2 running on Wine, but does anyone here play it?

Particularly Synergies mod? I have a non-synergies engineer as well. I could use a group for some raids.