What's new

Diablo 3: ROS

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Good luck on the Starmetal. I'm still waiting for a Rhen'ho Flayer to drop, along with a SoJ and Harrington Waistguard. :|

THE RNG GODS SUCK!
Yeah man the Starmetal is one of the rarest items in the game. =/ but it opens up so many great builds. I have a Rhen'ho, but I don't even use it. Think it was a shit roll. Never had a SoJ drop tho.. or a waistguard.

Damn you rng!

E

Eldriken

Yeah man the Starmetal is one of the rarest items in the game. =/ but it opens up so many great builds. I have a Rhen'ho, but I don't even use it. Think it was a shit roll. Never had a SoJ drop tho.. or a waistguard.

Damn you rng!
Kadala isn't very nice when it comes to getting my Harrington or SoJ.

Even if your Rhen'ho rolled well, it probably wouldn't suit your build. Plague of Toads is mainly used for proccing the Fetish Sycophants passive to get them all spawned as fast as possible.

It's not like I need them, however. My gargantuan Zombie Dog crits for like 200M.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Kadala isn't very nice when it comes to getting my Harrington or SoJ.

Even if your Rhen'ho rolled well, it probably wouldn't suit your build. Plague of Toads is mainly used for proccing the Fetish Sycophants passive to get them all spawned as fast as possible.

It's not like I need them, however. My gargantuan Zombie Dog crits for like 200M.
Kadala is a fucking cunt. She never gives me sheit >.<

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I have it on the xboner too but the game isnt fun. Too many duplicated items going around. And it's 6 patches behind so I figured I'd just grind out the pc
I had heard something about duplicated items from the 360 version that people are porting over. I don't really care about that, cause I've only played with friends online, or couch co-op.

Game is super fun for me, seems to run great.

I've just never been a fan of PC gaming, only game I played on PC was WoW, and I regret losing those 2 years of my life lol

Whats your One tag so I can stalk that ass, gotta get ready for MKx, we only have till April 14th, serious Business incoming.

zaf

professor
Im online playing right now.

Im playing seasonal hardcore right now. level 70 WD

Reactions: 7L

Dark_Rob

Noob
Im online playing right now.

Im playing seasonal hardcore right now. level 70 WD
You hardcore players are some gutsy people. Il be damned if Id risk losing my character to Blizzards server mixups, ddos attacks and whatever other fun surprises they have going on over there lol

7L

Heads up!
I had heard something about duplicated items from the 360 version that people are porting over. I don't really care about that, cause I've only played with friends online, or couch co-op.

Game is super fun for me, seems to run great.

I've just never been a fan of PC gaming, only game I played on PC was WoW, and I regret losing those 2 years of my life lol

Whats your One tag so I can stalk that ass, gotta get ready for MKx, we only have till April 14th, serious Business incoming.
i Matzilla is my tag

the way you dupe items is...

get the item, make sure your game saves, drop the item and sign out as fast as you can while the other person picks it up. The game won't save in time and it'll think that you still have it and the other person too. You can do it via mailbox too, there was a guy literally showing everyone how to do it on Twitch and he was #1/#2 most viewed for d3. So it went crazy with dupes everywhere.

It does run great on console, I have no gripes, I just like the PC version better at the moment. I still run rifts with my friend on Xbone for the lolz.

@zaf you'll need to add me. Sadly I'm not HC but I almost have full marauder's on my seasonal DH. The RNG god's have loved me these past 3 days.

zaf

professor
You hardcore players are some gutsy people. Il be damned if Id risk losing my character to Blizzards server mixups, ddos attacks and whatever other fun surprises they have going on over there lol
I cant ever play softcore, just too boring for me. Means nothing to me when you can die on the spot and just keep going.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Yeah hardcore is way more fun than SC, but the majority of people play SC so I do as well

E

Eldriken

you said hardcore mode is way more fun. and i was wondering if it is way more fun that the higher torment difficulty levels are.
Higher Torment =/= more fun, really.

But HC is considered more fun by some because death is always possibly around the corner. It's like playing with a constant adrenaline rush.

It's also super exhilarating being close to death and narrowly escaping it.

Reactions: Jer

Dark_Rob

Noob
I cant ever play softcore, just too boring for me. Means nothing to me when you can die on the spot and just keep going.
I understand. Believe me if Blizzards servers weren't 2 paper cups tied together with a string id be into hardcore to. But if Injustice made me smash a Hori VLX joystick, just think what a server lag death on a hardcore character would make me do lol

Reactions: 7L

zaf

professor
I understand. Believe me if Blizzards servers weren't 2 paper cups tied together with a string id be into hardcore to. But if Injustice made me smash a Hori VLX joystick, just think what a server lag death on a hardcore character would make me do lol
well ive played a lot of path of exile which is another arpg like diablo. they have huge issues with de-syncs which cause you to die all the time. ive pretty much only died to that in hardcore.

if i die to blizzard servers or ddos or anything like that then so be it, what can i do lol. i can only control what happens in my gameplay.

zaf

professor
But HC is considered more fun by some because death is always possibly around the corner. It's like playing with a constant adrenaline rush.

It's also super exhilarating being close to death and narrowly escaping it.
^^^^THIS

It makes me feel alive to play a game on hardcore and escape death.

@Jer

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I spent months and months playing this game every day.

Never again.

7L

Heads up!
Kadala is a fucking cunt. She never gives me sheit >.<
Kalada loves me so far. Probably 6-8k shards spent and she gave me 2 pieces of marauders and a natayalas helm. So I can't argue. Now she just needs to love me and throw a marauders helm my way.

I got a double of marauders shoulders last night. I cried on the inside. The helm/chest are going to take me forever to get.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
well ive played a lot of path of exile which is another arpg like diablo. they have huge issues with de-syncs which cause you to die all the time. ive pretty much only died to that in hardcore.

if i die to blizzard servers or ddos or anything like that then so be it, what can i do lol. i can only control what happens in my gameplay.
lol please, there's no way you die to just desync in POE.

I play Diablo 3 on Xbone to avoid the dumb always online requirement.

I play Torchlight 2 on computer though- always with the Synergies mod.