What's new

Destiny Beta Codes for Xbox 360 are Live!

E

Eldriken

Boooo! I hate low level caps. I'm sure it takes a bit to get there, however. It's also probably only that low because it's a beta and not the full game.

Oh well, I'll enjoy it all the same. Thanks for the response.

InFlames

dead
Boooo! I hate low level caps. I'm sure it takes a bit to get there, however. It's also probably only that low because it's a beta and not the full game.

Oh well, I'll enjoy it all the same. Thanks for the response.
You can't play online deathmatches until you're level 5 btw, fortunately the missions are super entertaining.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
So this is basically a more realistic borderlands without the endless weapon pool.
think of it as a halo had a baby with COD and then went and had a quicky with borderlands right after and as a result had twins. but they were Siamese twins and got surgery to make them only one.......errr nevermind you get the point.

E

Eldriken

You can't play online deathmatches until you're level 5 btw, fortunately the missions are super entertaining.
That's fine with me. Gives you time to get used to the game. It needs to hurry up and finish downloading. >_<

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
think of it as a halo had a baby with COD and then went and had a quicky with borderlands right after and as a result had twins. but they were Siamese twins and got surgery to make them only one.......errr nevermind you get the point.
It just looks like an inferior borderlands to me.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
It just looks like an inferior borderlands to me.
its not, it's its own game, it has halo-esque style Multiplayer, with a borderlands esque campaign, but with different mechanics. in destiny you can fight in a sequence were 16+ players join in on a battle to take out a huge tank or something. idk have someone who has the beta explain it but its not a borderlands like INJ isn't MK clone.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
@Johnny San

REEEEEEEALLY REEEEEEALLY appreciate the code dude. You're good people. Seriously man, thanks a lot.

.....as for the payment we discussed......my body doesn't really bend that way but I'll do my best :(

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
For the record I feel like Pulse Rifles are TERRIBLE. I can't figure out their purpose, they deal super low damage and aren't good at any range...

Scout Rifles and Assault Rifles feel like the best Primary Weapons to me so far, I haven't found a good Hand Cannon yet but they seem decent.

TurboTaco

Mexican street vendor
Do you guys think it will be worth buying? I hope they make it an open beta before release so I can try it out.

Please if anybody has an extra code for Xbox One I'll love you forever. I tried preordering it online, at gamestop a couple days ago, and at the Microsoft store to try and get a code. If I happen to get one and someone has already given me one, I'll gladly give mine out to someone else in need.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Yeah, I don't have an xbox one so someone can have this code: KR6JC-2Q297-RYVF6-MCCPR-K6V6Z

Giving the other two away elsewhere.

E

Eldriken

I would LOVE an xbox one code for anyone that has an extra!

Many favors
Please if anybody has an extra code for Xbox One I'll love you forever. I tried preordering it online, at gamestop a couple days ago, and at the Microsoft store to try and get a code. If I happen to get one and someone has already given me one, I'll gladly give mine out to someone else in need.
If the guy sends me the code to redeem on the Bungie site, it will give me three codes.

You two I just quoted will get one and the other goes to Catnip Hero.

I should hopefully have them in the next hour and a half.

AK Gookus

Slant-eyed Nightwing
Wait so Xbox One preorders work for the 360? I would hope so since they're both linked to the same gamertag yes?
Btw, mind blown that this game is being released on the 360. If anyone has a spare code after the other 2 or 3 that are in line, I'd very much like to try the game. Watched Ninja play a good bit of the beta, seems like a hella fun Halo again.

Edit: If you read this and were thinking of sending me one, yayyyyy. But I got a code so thanks.

Last edited: