What's new

Destiny Beta Codes for Xbox 360 are Live!

E

Eldriken

If you pre-ordered the game and registered for the beta, CHECK your account because the beta codes just went live. I'm downloading the beta right now, which is 5.14GB. So, get on it folks!

E

Eldriken

if anyones got an extra xbox one code u know who to give it to ........ ME
A guy is supposed to be e-mailing me a code tonight and they work for both 360 and One. If I get one, consider it yours.

lol everyone should also know, the installation will take a while due to high traffic. Im wired at 50mb/sec and its been an hour and im only at 30 percent lol
Well, duh. It's a game from Bungie. People are fucking hype! It looks to be amazing.

A guy is supposed to be e-mailing me a code tonight and they work for both 360 and One. If I get one, consider it yours.

Well, duh. It's a game from Bungie. People are fucking hype! It looks to be amazing.
i feel bad for psn users though, i just read through the forums. This one guy has the same connection speed as me and wired...took him 6 hours just to get into the store to download the game lol then it took him another like 3 hours lol

E

Eldriken

i feel bad for psn users though, i just read through the forums. This one guy has the same connection speed as me and wired...took him 6 hours just to get into the store to download the game lol then it took him another like 3 hours lol
LOL I feel sorry for them as well. Not only do they have to slog through the store, they then have to wait forever and a day to download it and THEN they have to wait for it to install. Fuck. That. I love my PS3, but I won't use it for shit like that. No, siree.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
LOL I feel sorry for them as well. Not only do they have to slog through the store, they then have to wait forever and a day to download it and THEN they have to wait for it to install. Fuck. That. I love my PS3, but I won't use it for shit like that. No, siree.
I feel sorry for XBL users who haven't been playing it for 3 days already :tonyt

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Didn't even realize there was a 360 beta till yesterday.

Will pay cash money for a code.

Sexual favors....negotiable :(

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Have you played Borderlands and or Halo?

Do you get a Borderlands or Halo feel for the game? If so, why? If not, what game would you say it compares to?
I played tons of Halo and only a little Borderlands.

Feels a lot like Halo honestly, a lot of jumping mobility (once you've unlocked it).