What's new

Deciphering Boon's tweets: Injustice 2 to come before MK10?; Next MK not till 2017?

MK_Salivial

MK Mad Decent
It looks like with Ed Boons recent tweets today that an Injustice sequel is more than confirmed? You be the judge while taking in to consideration Boon's recent tweets (embedded below). MK10 on the other hand not until 2017, "Wouldn't you rather wait for 2017 for a true next-gen MK game? What wrong with you people!?!?" or another clever Ed Boon troll? All we know at this point is that Boon is stirring us up and for a good reason. This points more towards the likelihood of an announcement coming later this month or early June. Plus... remember, E3 is right around the corner!

and..

Here's a link to Ed boons twitter where you can see all his tweets regarding Injustice 2 and MK10

https://twitter.com/noobde

If this does happen to be true let's just hope this means that we will be getting the best MK10 NRS can create. With no distractions.

What do you think?

powergirl.png

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
idk 2017 is a specific year. seems kinda odd that he would cite that year over any other. either way, ed is a troll and we all know this. how did injustice do vs mk9 as far as sales? everyone has to realize, it's about the money before anything. if injustice is marketable to a bigger audience, then that would be the best route to go.

regardless, we need to be happy we're actually getting something :D

E

Eldriken

I know he's a known troll, which is why I made the statement I did. :|

Boon knows and NRS knows that people would be pissed if they had to wait that long. He's just putting the gears in motion.

EMPEROR PRYCE

it starting development in 2013 means were getting it before 2017
Destiny from Bungie has been in develop for a VEEERRRY long time, like 10 years or something crazy like that. lol it is 2 different studios tho so one can only hope.

I believe it'll be something like this

MK9 before Injustice 2 before MK vs DC 2

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Destiny from Bungie has been in develop for a VEEERRRY long time, like 10 years or something crazy like that. lol it is 2 different studios tho so one can only hope.

What? When did Halo Reach came out? Reach was put into 343's hands like a year later or so, that's when Bungie started developing Destiny. It's seriously not that long ago. Maybe for today's standards, yes, whore games are rushed and come out in a year or 2.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel

lol. Cause all games only take 2 years to make.
didnt say all games, im pretty sure there was a duke nukem game "in development" for 10+ years but MK doesnt take that long and wont take that long.

EMPEROR PRYCE

What? When did Halo Reach came out? Reach was put into 343's hands like a year later or so, that's when Bungie started developing Destiny. It's seriously not that long ago. Maybe for today's standards, yes, whore games are rushed and come out in a year or 2.
what you say about 343 is true, but bungie has had destiny in development ever since the release of halo 2 i believe. idk about mocap and cgi and all of that, but they were atleast storyboarding it a loooooong time ago. it was said on one of the very first interviews about the game.

why dont u think injustice 2? I feel it's too soon, but if they plan on making it a popular franchise it's possible.
Because the development of a next MK game was pretty much leaked and already confirmed.

And Boon keeps saying "Injustice Too". As in, a new MK but with Injustice too. So they will likely merge the two games while they are working on a next gen MK and IGAU. Because I doubt both will come out at the same time.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
After all these year you still believe what Ed"Troll"Boon says out of his mouth to be true.......what's next pigs flying?

EMPEROR PRYCE

Because the development of a next MK game was pretty much leaked and already confirmed.

And Boon keeps saying "Injustice Too". As in, a new MK but with Injustice too. So they will likely merge the two games while they are working on a next gen MK and IGAU. Because I doubt both will come out at the same time.
thats what i was thinking as well, which points towards MK vs DC2. If you look at NRS and their development history, it normally does take awhile inbetween games, which is why im trying not to get too excited about this. Then again, with the release of the next-gen consoles im sure they want to put something out fast so newer-generation gamers can enjoy their games as well. who knows? :( the suspense is KILLING me.